Post a pic of your latest purchase

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I got a blue tank and a red tank with them, but I haven't had a chance to check out the condition on them yet.

Took me 5 years to decide to get one. First new bike I have ever owned. Just picked it up.

Attachments

• IMG_20180906_090820.jpg
    IMG_20180906_090820.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 563
Thanks man. Not as fast as the XV but it gives me something to ride everyday while I work on my other bikes.

Brodie said:
Thanks man. Not as fast as the XV but it gives me something to ride everyday while I work on my other bikes.

haha that's a dangerous game my friend... as soon as I got a gas n go bike, my bike work time cut way back.. I spent most of my motorcycle time riding lol

Ha at this stage that is what I am after. Working 13 days in a row doesn't leave me much wrenching or riding time anyway.

This way I have something to jump on and ride to work every night without waking the neighbourhood up.

I know. I was sold on the orange one a few years back. I went to the dealer last Saturday to look at the new Enfield 650 twins that were supposed to be on display. The W was sitting in the doorway and that was it.

Thanks guys.

The bike is really well thought out. Props to Kawasaki for how it is built. There are 4 luggage posts for a net to hook over if using the seat as a spot to carry things.
There is a secondary helmet lock for the passenger and grab rails each side to hold.
A tool kit and document area under the seat and a clock in the dash.

Ohhhh and the bevel driven cam sounds great winding up.

Brodie said:
Thanks guys.

The bike is really well thought out. Props to Kawasaki for how it is built. There are 4 luggage posts for a net to hook over if using the seat as a spot to carry things.
There is a secondary helmet lock for the passenger and grab rails each side to hold.
A tool kit and document area under the seat and a clock in the dash.

Ohhhh and the bevel driven cam sounds great winding up.

Kawasaki were the first to make 'nice' luggage hooks, way back in the 1980's. Always had some really good stuff. I just hated the electrics as working in Suzuki/Yamaha dealers I only ever saw the bad ones ;D

Back
Top Bottom