Help?

haircuttergirl

Over 1,000 Posts
Doing a 5k for breast cancer tomorrow. A local hospital is raising money to help provide mammograms and screenings to underprivileged women. I'm doing this in honor of a client and near and dear friend who is on her third bout of cancer now and isnt expected to live much longer.
If y'all would consider a small donation, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://pinkinthepark.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/mobileDonorPledge.asp?ievent=1118049&lis=1&kntae1118049=086544744A584374933654B7499255C8&supId=413479304&team=0&scWidth=1280&extSiteType=

If that direct link to my donation page doesn't work, try this:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1118049

Under the visitor category, click "sponsor a participant" and enter "Jenn Stiver."

Thanks! Y'all have a beautiful day 8)

Its all good

Something crappy happened to me last night so what better way to get over it by helping someone out

Kamn said:
Its all good

Something crappy happened to me last night so what better way to get over it by helping someone out
That's how I think, too. It usually helps.
What happened, fella?

I had someone kick my bike over and broke a few things.......but giving to you made me feel better about it all

Kamn said:
I had someone kick my bike over and broke a few things.......but giving to you made me feel better about it all
Oh man. I'm so sorry fella, I'd be super mad. Hope it's an easy fix.

Nothing like good people helping good people. Donation sent.

Need some good karma to get the power to come back on. The storm that blew through Dallas and Fort Worth last night was a real BASTARD ;D

coyote13 said:
Nothing like good people helping good people. Donation sent.

Need some good karma to get the power to come back on. The storm that blew through Dallas and Fort Worth last night was a real BASTARD ;D
Thanks!!!!
Good luck with getting the power back on!

pterodactyl said:
Done! Sent a small donation. Hope it helps!!
Thanks, Will!!

Kamn said:
Haircuttergirl, you should reach your goal in no time
Agreed! I am excited. The lady I am doing this for is precious to me and really benefitted from programs like this one. It is such a good cause and I'm thrilled to have help from friends in supporting it. You guys rock. :D

Re: Help?

Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to you fellas that donated today. Some of you posted in this thread and some pm'd me and did it privately-- I appreciate all of you. Y'all rock. :)

If anyone else would like to participate, you still can. Tonight is the last night to contribute, though it may still be open in the morning. Every little bit helps!

Back
Top Bottom