picture of your homemade tools

I finally got around to building one of those service fuel tanks used for testing and tuning a bike with the gas tank removed. I've needed one for the 360 for forever, and the Interceptor needs one until I can figure out how to get the gas tank cap unlocked.

I started with one of those sorority girl aluminum water bottle things - I dug in the lost and found at work to find a suitable one. I then drilled a hole in the bottom and threaded in a 1/4" barbed fitting and sealed it with JB Weld gas tank epoxy. I added a breather hole in the screw on lid, and made sure it was big enough to stick the fuel hose in to prevent drips while it is being stored.

I added a fuel filter and a quarter turn shutoff valve from a lawn mower and ended it in a 1/4" to 1/4" barbed fitting, which should work with most motorcycle fuel supplies. I guess I'll need a T or a Y for the 360 though.

DH6dU6ul.jpg

IJHCv95l.jpg

SONIC. said:
They really are a subclass of human being. A failure of evolution if you will.
its-funny-because-its-true-no-19311-1278042574-9.jpg

Hey. I can read that and I'm color blind so stop picking on us. :)

I'm read-green deficient and some shades look all wrong to me when they look fine to others, so I stick to strong colors or blues. Wiring is always a PIA working out some of the less bold colors or on old wiring that has faded. Then it's "honey, is that wire pink or is it pale green?" Better to ask that to f*#k it up I figure.

teazer said:
Hey. I can read that and I'm color blind so stop picking on us. :)

I'm read-green deficient and some shades look all wrong to me when they look fine to others, so I stick to strong colors or blues. Wiring is always a PIA working out some of the less bold colors or on old wiring that has faded. Then it's "honey, is that wire pink or is it pale green?" Better to ask that to f*#k it up I figure.
How do you know what flavor of pie you are ordering? (serious question .....sorta) ;)

I say "I'd like some cherry pie, please". How do you order pie?

That sounds awesome. I only wish that in my horrible disability I could have it so easy.

I do the same. Point at the one that says APPLE or whatever, and ask for it. You buy pie by its color? If there;s a top crust, there's nothing to see and if it's pumpkin or apple without a top crust you can see what's in it. Pie buying may be an art form but it's not rocket science. :)

A more pertinent question might be how the heck do we decide what color to paint a bike and how do we know what it looks like and the answer is that as long as it looks good to me, who gives a crap? :)

teazer said:
A more pertinent question might be how the heck do we decide what color to paint a bike and how do we know what it looks like and the answer is that as long as it looks good to me, who gives a crap? :)

I usually ask my wife after she picks my clothes out

So I says to myself...."self".... speakin to me... is grass really green?
What if it is an long time tradition we call it that just to fuck with you guys.
Hmmmmm. ??? ::) :-X :-\

There are drugs that can let you experience that, BTW.... You can even smell the colors, or taste them, or just play with them....but I digress

mydlyfkryzis said:
There are drugs that can let you experience that, BTW.... You can even smell the colors, or taste them, or just play with them....but I digress

hence my sig line 8)

Hoosier Daddy said:
So I says to myself...."self".... speakin to me... is grass really green?

I can only speak for mine but it is purple with crystals on it. Maybe blue. Shit.

Rich, I've found the solution!

Acid!

http://gizmodo.com/do-color-blind-people-see-more-colors-when-they-take-ha-1559776902

Back
Top Bottom