Kawasaki KLX250 from 1994 - what is it gonna be?

svenb

I got an old KLX250 in my barn. I have no real use for it, I dont think there is a market in Sweden for this kind of bike. To small, to slow.
So, I have been looking for inspiration. Is it gonna be restored, or is it time to do something else with it?
Would love to take it to UK someday and race DirtQuake.
Please, inspire me.

Attachments

• Fil 000 (2).jpeg
    Fil 000 (2).jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 331
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/willum556/misc/klx_bob.jpg

What that will inspire you do is up to you!

;D
Great, but its not my kind of style. But, it was a unexpected wow feeling.

I could see two things that needs to think about
first - tank. Since the frame is double and the tank is placed between. It might be hard to find another tank that will work
second - coolers, nearly all bikes that I see is older, aircooled.

Is it road legal and working? I haven't seen a KLX 250 2-stroke that's not Enduro registered in Sweden ever. Would love one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks way better that the new ones. Wouldn't mind one my self but another project is not on the table at the moment unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haw about we start up some dirtquake things in sweden, i have an old kdx200 wasting away, want to ride it to pieces.. just not interested in the whole enduro bit

Visited dirtquake last summer. Great !!. Dirty sickles drives in Malmö if you want to try. I have 750 km so it's to far away

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Just ride it, Sweden has thousands of miles of unsurfaced roads, ride it, learn to drift, have fun, but mostly just ride it.

Back
Top Bottom