Tl125 street tracker

Made a set of carbon fiber wings to go on the tank, I pulled these green so I could cut them with scissors, the problem with that is you end up with some distortion, so to fix that I used packing tape to hold the parts until they are completely cured, they will still need trimming and at some point they have to be clearcoated as the resin is not UV stable by itself.

Yeah I know the pics are at the wrong angle, just tilt your head that way lol. I will find some nicer screws to attach it to the tank as well.

Ran the serial number today just to be sure, it comes up as a 1973 model, so with a bill of sale and I am golden on the registration.

Sorry for the hiatus, as usual work has gotten in the way of my playtime,I repair Personal watercraft for a living, lots and lots of 12-16 hr workdays went in this year, since Labor day has come and gone now maybe I can get some work done on this project.

The bad part is I finally found a XV920 after six months of searching, it's a roller with a good motor, so now play funds are being split between two projects yeah !

Th xv will not be a tracker, I figure one is enough,I will be leaning more toward the docs chops virago scrambler type of bike on that build , funny thing is I used to own a green Yamaha 1974 DT360. Look for another thread on that bike when I get rolling on it.

Back
Top Bottom