VINDICATOR - 60's style Cafe Racer TR1

carbon moto said:
so sorry to hear that mate,come as quite a shock as we havent spoken for a while
i might be interested in your projects, just fire some pics over.
if the kz750 is quite close to finishing,and you cannot get it done quickly, get it shipped up to me and i will get it finished for you so you can have it ready for spring to ride
tony

Tony,

Thanx for your kind words of support and offer. It's responses like this that make me feel truly humbled.

Yea, long time since we chatted, shoot me over a landline # if you have one and we'll have a rabbit.

Unfortunately my landline telecoms package makes it astronomical to call mobiles ! You know me - not of the technological age !

Initial reports back and yes - kidney function is declining. Full assessment [ after current meds ] in April.

That means I will be selling off ALL my projects. Including the KZ flat Tracker. Deeply gutted.

Only of interest to UK peeps, but you know from the various threads what they're all about.

Worse case scenario - I'll break the bikes for bits if I have to.

Absolute pleasure chatting earlier TJ. Well impressed with the K100 bodywork. I'm thinking Boxer Cup colours.
As I said before, if I can help out, don't hesitate to let me know.

headsup for the UK guys - I've received a SERIOUS OFFER for the Vindicator project less the Grimeca braked / Yamaha braked alloy wheels.

If that goes through, there will be a few Cafe Racer orientated parts [ TR1 ] + of course the wheels.

I'll duplicate over in the DTT / UK thread

Vindicator now moved on - regretably to be reincarnated as something else - so no Vindicator :'( :'(.

So that leaves the Grimeca wheels / tyres and some Cafe Racer odds and ends.

I'll sort them out over the weekend, but will include Clip-Ons, rearsets, Lucas repro 7" headlamp .. all new.

I'll be collecting all the Kawasaki KZ750 twin Flat Tracker project parts up soon - that's going as a complete project though - 90% there.

Back
Top Bottom