CB360 Parts Parting Out!!!

1976cb356

Twins FTW
I am selling parts off of a 1976 CB360!! PM me if interested in anything. Throw me any offer. All parts are original. Have individual pics on my flickr page (should be in my signature). Thanks
>Chain Guard
>Front Blinker (can work for rear, also have the rear just not the lenses)
>Throttle Cables
>Brake Pedal w/ Spring
>Hand Controls
>Headlight Holder
>Tool Box
>7'' Headlight Bucket (has minor fiber gel repair)
>Rotor Dust Guard
>Driver Foot Pegs
>Chrome Passenger Handle
>Passenger Pegs w/ Brackets
>Starter Chain w/ Gear
>Starter
>Battery Box

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 220
They will fit, but I dont know if the will hook right up, might have to do small wiring, and shipping to PA would be about $15. If ur still intested let me know, sorry couldnt figure out the cb350 thing. Thanks

Up for sell is my 1976 CB360 gas tank. It will come with the petcock and gas cap. There is rust inside, I did do electrolysis but didnt wash out complete. Why? I dont know why. But I deleted the emblem mounts with fiberglass gel, and then smoothed it out with light weight body filler. The tank needs little work to paint. had two minor dents when I bought the bike and knock them out the best I could then use body filler. I recently painted primer on it, thinking I was going to paint it.

I also put up some of the things that I am not running on my bike. I never used them and have the original packing. I have some 50mm pod filters that I bought for $25 and would like to get a little more than just shipping costs. ( because my brother is about to get a bike and want to help him out, and he might need them).

I also want to sell the new tank grips, I bought them for my 360 but didn't fit the lines exactly like I wanted to. I bought them for $25 as well and would just like $10 for them. I put up measures, but I just realized the pics arent the best, and will take more tomorrow, when I take pics of the other stuff I am selling.

If anyone has any questions just PM me or reply to this thread. All prices are negotiable, not trying to make profit off of this, just trying to get a little bit of my money back and help someone with their build. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• tankFS.jpg
    tankFS.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 200
  • tankFS2.jpg
    tankFS2.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 186
  • tankFS3.jpg
    tankFS3.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 198
  • TankFS4.jpg
    TankFS4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 188
Cont.. And I am taking more pics tomorrow, and with more stuff.

Attachments

• 50mm.jpg
    50mm.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 191
  • neverusedcones.jpg
    neverusedcones.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 212
  • tankgrips2.jpg
    tankgrips2.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 196
  • tankgrips.jpg
    tankgrips.jpg