'69 cb350K0 Parts

1969Honda

Been Around the Block
Well topic says it all, I thought I'd out these up for sale here before flea bay. All items are coming from Utah, 84010. I'm just looking to fund some other parts and clean out the garage for what I payed on some of this stuff. Prices do not include shipping.

fork legs- $50 obo , no covers, some pitting/rusting under springs, rusty looking springs, good tubes, no striped holes
forks_and_bars.jpg

leg_2.jpg

leg_1.jpg

upper triple clamp- $15 obo, clean and use
top_triple.jpg

lower triple clamp- $15 obo, no stem (currently pressed into '98 R1 lower ;))

fork spring covers- $15 obo, in pretty good shape, was going to use in place of originals (dented and smashed beyond use)
IMG_7969.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg

-I will do a package deal on the forks and triples for $75 + shipping

handle bars- best offer, has one grip still installed, appear to be in good shape.

front fender- looks to have some surface rust and the fork mount appears to be a little tweaked. looks like it could be polished and used as is.
fender_4.jpg

fender_3.jpg

fender_2.jpg

fender_1.jpg

gauge mount bracket- Cost of Shipping good condition, just pant and go.
mount_2.jpg

mount_1.jpg

rear drum brake linkage- Cost of shipping needs re-chromed or painted
brake_rod.jpg

starter motor- best offer, painted with duplicor aluminum paint, still works great just wanted to shave the weight.
starter_2.jpg

starter_1.jpg

rear and side seat trim- $30 obo removed this 10+ years ago, has a few rubbing marks but could easily be polished and used as is, no bends, kinks or dents.
seat_trim_1.jpg

curved_blem_1.jpg

straight_blem_1.jpg

seat pan- $5 obo I believe this came off of a new model as the pan is phyiscally the same size and shape as the '69 but it is side hinged instead of rear hinged.
seat_pan_1.jpg

seat_pan_2.jpg

I also have some ZX636RR handle bar controls-

RH side- $10 obo, missing the brake switch wiring (used on project)
IMG_8288.jpg

LH side- $10 obo, complete
IMG_8285.jpg

I'm pretty open to offers guys, as I said I'm just throwing prices out on most of this and trying to get what I paid (less shipping) on the rest.

BEST OFFER ON ALL OF IT, Located @ zip 84010

Back
Top Bottom