Saddle bags, fairing, luggage rack, highway bars, all off of a CB350F

carnivorous chicken

Over 1,000 Posts
Got a new project, and I'm getting rid of some of the extra goodies...

Best thing is the set of Cortech saddle bags. They look like there: http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/detail.bok?no=8060 and so I believe they are the Tribag saddle bags. They are used, but lightly, and are in great shape. $65 + shipping.

Next is a National Cycle Plexifairing. Its got the upper and lower mounts, and is in excellent shape -- not all scratched up. Likely seen very few miles. $60 + shipping.

Got a luggage rack and mounts, came off of a CB350F, will fit other bikes. $25 + shipping.

And finally, highway/crash bar, again off of a CB350F. Would likely fit other CBs as well. $20 + ship.

Lemme know if interested, send me your email, and I am happy to send you photos! Thanks!

Bumping this again. Luggage rack is gone. Saddlebags I will let go for $50 and shipping. Fairing I will let go for $50 and shipping. Buy both and you can have the crash bar! Amazing deal!

Ha, not from that bike, but as it happens... I have two sets of highway bars, one from a 350F and one from a 400F -- and I imagine either will work on a 350F. Shoot me a PM and I can send photos.

Back
Top Bottom