Honda and Suzuki Parts

CALfeRacer

Fat man on a little bike
Selling off parts for a few bikes to make space and get some $ for school. I have parts from a 1981 Suzuki GS550E and a 1978 Honda CB400T, plus some 1989 CBR600 engine parts, 1980 CM200T (12v) parts, and misc stuff.

GS550:
Cams, in good shape
Head, in good shape
Stock Pistons, will need new rings and a quick clean
Both engine side covers, stator is in its cover and looks immaculate. Not tested cuz the bike never ran when I had it
Sprocket cover

CB400T:
Front and rear wheels, rear is an 18" comstar front is a 19"
Forks w/triple tree.
Rear shocks.
Tachometer.
Seat, in great shape.

CBR600:
Oil pump
Transmission countershaft.
Crank.
Side covers, with signal generators and stator
Gear shift drum, forks, and shifting arm.
Starter, turns free
Ignition coils with bracket
Header

CM200T:
Rockers
Cam
Idiot light cluster
Ignition plate
Front wheel
I think I have the CDI laying around too.

Also have a pair of CB125S side covers in good shape, a CL100 heat shield, and a CM250 rear hub.
There might be stuff I'm forgetting about so feel free to ask and I'll check. Parts can be picked up in San Luis Obispo, CA or shipped. Get a hold of me for pictures and to talk prices. You can PM me for an email address and phone #.

I snapped a couple pics of the exhaust from the 550.

Attachments

• IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 292
What do you want for the CB125S side covers? And what color are they?

Bump...
Trying to move parts, need the space and the $ for rent. I'll listen to any reasonable offer you've got.

Carbs are gone. Don't be afraid to make an offer! I'm not trying to make a killing on anything, just want to get stuff to people who can actually use it and scrounge up a little cash for school.

Updated with what's still here. Again, make an offer. I'm not looking to make much, most things I had ~$20 or so in mind for anyways. We can figure out shipping depending on what the part is, but I always try to make it fit in a usps flat rate box.

Back
Top Bottom