Pictures from the shop...

Yeah I have seen the braiding done, never could remember how to do it when I needed to though. ;D

Good to know brad, might just have to make one those.

AzHonda said:
Gotta love those HF media cabinets. I use the crap out of mine. You have a much nicer vac system than me though. Very cool.

$100 craigslist find. worth every penny. hooks up to my table saw, mitre saw, router table and band saw too.

Oh how I want a shop....
I lost my garage when I moved to NOLA
So I do a lot in my kitchen/hall closet
tubehupa.jpg

S Majure said:
Oh how I want a shop....

Hey at least its outa the weather/heated/cooled and close to the fridge. ;)

Before I deployed I carried a CB175 up stairs to my apartment part by part and started assembling it on the balcony. I am sure my neighbors enjoyed the angle grinder, the hammer, and the random thumps from dropping things. But no one complained, even when I rebuilt the 748 motor up there. Guess I got lucky.

Redbird- Love the skylight look. ;D

Seriously, your going to have a sweet place when finished. I would love to have a seperate work area from the house. My wife is sensitive to fumes so I always get an earfull when painting or gas is leaking.

Yeah Red's gonna have an awesome place to work and hang out! I keep thinking I need to build another outbuilding because I need some more space to PARK stuff. ;D

DON you've got two things I would LOVE to have. An auto lift and the SPACE to use it.

AW: Pictures from the shop...

The picture is about a third of Themen whole place

8ana7y5e.jpg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

DonPedro that is an AWESOME space. Where are you located? Looks like a very old building (built like my 1910 home - solid brick). Incredible shop. Looks like a solid wood ceiling under that white fabric.

My little man cave... Where some dreams and thoughts in my head come to light. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 172
S Majure said:
Oh how I want a shop....
tubehupa.jpg
kool bike! One question, what is that junk in front of it?

Back
Top Bottom