Is Rich Ard OK ??????

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
Any of Rich Ard's pals know if he's OK ? I'm having trouble contacting him about some goods he is sending to us which are now urgently required.

It's out of character for him not to respond to my e-mails and telephone voice mails.

Help. 8)

Mentally, No. But physically, well......

I will send him a note to contact you.

END OF LINE

He got stranded in the Michigan desert when his Virago broke down. Rumor has it he is nearly home.

That's a relief ............. I was beginning to wonder if he was ill or worse .......................... ;D

Interestingly, he hasn't been active on DDT since Oct 19, 2014. Long time without his "fix". Hope he is okay. I always enjoy his insights and comments.

Oh wait.... perhaps that parole hearing comment was not in jest?

He is going back to School to get an IT/CS degree so he has not had much free time, FB is where you can still catch him

Thanx all - Rich has been in touch and is sorting out a parcel delivery for me as we speak.

I'm just glad he's OK -i was getting a bit concerned there for a while ! :'(

Sorry about this guys - no wish to labour the point. Rich has dropped off the radar again after telling me my parcel was due out a couple of week's ago. I'm not going to expand on that here, but I can't reach him by e-mails [ no reply ] or phone - leaving voice mails. :'(

I'm certain there's a logical explanation to all this, but you know what it's like when you're sitting 4000 miles or so away from the action.

beachcomber said:
Sorry about this guys - no wish to labour the point. Rich has dropped off the radar again after telling me my parcel was due out a couple of week's ago. I'm not going to expand on that here, but I can't reach him by e-mails [ no reply ] or phone - leaving voice mails. :'(

I'm certain there's a logical explanation to all this, but you know what it's like when you're sitting 4000 miles or so away from the action.

Hey TJ I just FB messaged him to give you a shout.

Maritime

Beachcomber....you ar AKA TJ?

He's got your box in his car.

Now all he has to do is find his car and get it running.

Hey there Charlie T and Maritime - thanx for doing the deed.

As before, I was more concerned that Rich was unwell [ not mental ! ;D], or was having issues changing his job.

However - he has now contacted me confirming the parcel will be on it's way soon.

For those interested [ ?? ] it contains a couple of sets of Megacycle cams and some hi-po valve springs [ XV1100 Virago ] for a new project me and AC [ RAM ] are working on.

GENUINE Sixties [ I know, I was there ] style Cafe Racer. Loads of proper styling cues from the day.

Also a car set of wheel adaptors from Jag/Chevy [ 5 on 4 3/4" ] to modern Jag metric. That means I can get the wheels back on my Standard Vanguard Estate Rod and get it moved to it's summer workshop.

Oh yes, and for those who reckon I'm stuck in the Sixties [ see the Cafe Moto logo ] - we're also working on a modern interpretation .... watch this forum !!!

Nice TJ, I know Ard has been super busy with life stuff so I just reached out through the one place I have heard from him LOL.

LazloH said:
Jesus H... Beach comber... that dog is a monster. Does he eat baseballs?
Do you really expect a Brit to get a Sand Lot reference? Geesh.

Back
Top Bottom