Is Rich Ard OK ??????

Shut it Deviant... If my dog looked like you I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards.

LazloH said:
Jesus H... Beach comber... that dog is a monster. Does he eat baseballs?

SHE eats just about anything that gets in her way !!

Just got over a major cancer op. [ last 18 months ] and to cap it all - she had to have a complete toe [ front ] amputated when a broken [ read ripped ] nail got infected.

I worked out that the vet bills in the past 5 years would have paid for all three of my bike projects to be finished !

Thanx again to all who contacted Rich for me and assured me he was in rude health.

The story's been posted elsewhere in "loungin".

Rumors of my death, etc. etc.

Beach, your package should be at your door by Monday, I sent email and PM.

Big public thanx to Rich Ard for helping me through this transaction.
;D

Good to know we [ UK ] have some good mates there in the US who are willing to put themselves out to help.

The company that made the wheel adaptors for my Vanguard Estate Rod were not willing to deal with someone this side of the pond, and obviously would not ship outside continental US.

We also had problems getting the cams and springs sorted for RAM's new Virago Cafe Racer project [ RAM ] - Rich to the rescue again.

That meant all sorts of grief for Rich sorting out payment, shipping, consolidation - and finally shipping to the UK. What with everything else going on in his "real" life .......thanx mate.

It did help out that Rich was able to ship and bill everything thru our shop as we area dealer for the company that did the cams, etc. Got you a good mate discount, too.

CharlieT said:
It did help out that Rich was able to ship and bill everything thru our shop as we area dealer for the company that did the cams, etc. Got you a good mate discount, too.

Just gets better, and my list of thank you's grows.

I already source and send stuff to peeps in the US and Canada - I'm quite happy to do that for any DTT guys. Or I'll handle UK transactions, parcel up and ship.

Thanx CharlieT

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Old post but has anyone heard from Rich Ard? I miss his posts and great sense of humour.

Brian
I'll still hear from him on Instagram and Facebook, now and then, but he's pretty much out of the motorcycle game.

Back
Top Bottom