"The Repsol" cb500t New photos again lol

Re: "The Repsol" new pictures again 2/5/11

what would you guys think of a half fairing on this?
real streamline and swoopy lookin lol.
opinions porfa-please

i think it would look good, tint the lense of the fairing, and add some of the color to it somehow like you have on your tank

kinda like this style

BW-SERR.jpg

ahh now that i am not feeling... somethign small like a V rod fairing i think would be dope

what i would do is this... run a bottom mount stock HD lamp... run a night rod fairing on it
woudl look better than the vintage large lamp (as much as i love large lamps) but it would also be a major lighting upgrade
lg+2006_harley_davidson_vrscd_night_rod+fairing_view.jpeg.jpg

7864d1223517736-night-rod-headlight-vrod-fairing1.jpg

hurley209 said:
kinda like this style

BW-SERR.jpg

I think this type of fairing would look great on your bike, it doesn't completely work on this bike because of the crappy stock heritage tank.

crush1776 said:
I think this type of fairing would look great on your bike, it doesn't completely work on this bike because of the crappy stock heritage tank.

No offense to the owner builder of this bike, just not a fan of crappy stock heritage tanks...

Joe that's a rad setup man.
Any idea how much they run for?

Crush: I don't think it's anybody on dtt's bike, just a google picture.

last one i had though my shop i sold with lamp for $65... the bottom mount lamp is really reall really going to clean up the front of your ride man. just remember it is 5.5 (i think) lamp... so a dyna lamp, v rod, and some sportys will fit.

I suppose I am biased against the Vrod thing, I bought my sporty with one on there and it never appealed to me:

100_0135.jpg

100_0137.jpg

I'm sure you could make it work if you wanted to. Nice bike whatever you decide to do!

so i decided to upgrade my suspension, and get a mini fairing, and well here it is again lol. I still need some better glam shots i think. i woulda liked to have that headlight and fairing mouted lower, but i think on a hard bump it'd bottom out on the fairing, which is, well, no bueno.lol

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Looks good Josh! You get a chance to thrash those shocks? Give em the old road test?

That is one pretty bike you have there Hurley.

Thanks a ton guys!
Have ridden the shock a bit but haven't hit the twisties yet, I hope to get out there soon though, maybe lunch time during the week. As of now though the feel great, love them so far.

Let me know if you need more wrap. I can try to get you a deal. (DEI) pm me if so

Totally different bike with the complete exhaust and headlight fairing.

Looks freakin awesome.

Back
Top Bottom