cb360 shots by Motion Photos and Video

trek97

No Custom Title
DTT BOTM WINNER
I finally feel my bike is "done" enough & got some real pics, to add her to "Show 'n Shine"
My brother Mitch owner "Motion Photos" http://www.facebook.com/MotionPhotos
Took the pics for me. Its also his 75 Honda 400four in some of the pics.
If you want to see some more Ive got the whole shoot w some behind the scenes on my blog. http://1976hondacb360t.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking.

flag500.jpg

011500.jpg

009500.jpg

007500.jpg

006500.jpg

004500.jpg

003500.jpg

001500.jpg

glass500.jpg

400kurlyQ500.jpg

To coddle the purists who want to see her without all the "fancy"

3605.jpg

3602.jpg

3604.jpg

3603.jpg

3606.jpg

BEFORE shot March 2011

honda01480x360.jpg

Re: cb360 shots by Motion Photos

I like how dynamic the color is but there is too much fish eye for my taste. It makes it hard to appreciate the lines and stance of the bike.

cb360 shots by Motion Photos

Looks rad man, nice job. I can dig the engine red, makes it stand out.

JakubAnton said:
Looks rad man, nice job. I can dig the engine red, makes it stand out.
Thanks. I get a lot of good comments about it, when Im out and about.

Dyrden said:
I like how dynamic the color is but there is too much fish eye for my taste. It makes it hard to appreciate the lines and stance of the bike.

I added some plain shots I took myself this morning.

cb360 shots by Motion Photos

I like how you sunk the gauges down. Cleans them up nicely.

Thanks its just a simple little bent sheet metal bracket I made quick that incorporates the original bracket. I believe i posted in my build.

STUNNING!

The bike and the photo shoot are top notch. Love how the whole bike came together.

BriMed1983 said:
STUNNING!

The bike and the photo shoot are top notch. Love how the whole bike came together.

Thank you !!!! Just over a year adds up to approx 162,000 hours of wrench time and $ 7.8 million dollars.....LOL. according to the wifes math!!! I hate to tell her the UPS man just dropped off a head, cam chain, slide tensioners & new piston rings...with gasket kit, clutch springs, valve seals...etc on the way. (getting ready for complete engine overhaul winter work)

you know how i feel about the bike. Freaking awesome dude, the pictures came out awesome and the colors are super cool. I am a huge fan of how the bike came out. i am going to be picking your brain on that motor build you have coming up.

Thanks Jon cant wait till you post yours in here !!!!

Not too much longer, just a matter of weeks at this point. congrats buddy it looks awesome

nice!

i think there should be a dtt riders burnout thread......
exhaust note sounds good too!

DesmoBro said:
Nos bottle Works Minty ;)!

YES LOL...I think I can almost hear when the NOS kicks in !!! :eek:
thanks guys
And I fully agree time to add a Burnout thread. Actually that was the first time I ever tried to do a burn out...I wasnt even sure she would do it !!! and we got it on the first try. ( I watched a girl do one on you tube to see how to do it, and if a "GIRL" could do it on a Ninja...I could sure do it on a 360! ) ;D

Maybe I should post the whole video...after I rolled into gravel drive way, rocks stuck all over the hot sticky tire!!! It was hilarious
Screenshot2012-05-31at61134AM.png

Damn nice!

Where did you get the bad on the front? I am looking for something to hang on my bike to hold extra sunglasses and stuff.

AzHonda said:
Damn nice!

Where did you get the bad on the front? I am looking for something to hang on my bike to hold extra sunglasses and stuff.
the bag is very cheap (pleather) and pretty small. you could get sunglasses in it...but not much else. I can jam small cell phone, pack of smokes, lighter and small screwdriver...and its stuffed full.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/124/3374/ITEM/River-Road-Classic-Handlebar-Windshield-Bag.aspx

Back
Top Bottom