Rockerbox

We will be there, however it will be without the bike. Grand dreams of having it finished, but this thing called life always gets in the way. Looking forward to all the eye candy!!!

i will be there. working as I type to get it road-ready. I wont be "finished" with it by any means.

Is anything ever really finished? I too have a ton of work to do. Putting a new head gasket in the superhawk and trying to get my new pipes finished up for the RD. I think I have my wife talked into riding the RD so I can bring both bikes :)

YUP!
I'll hopefully be there with TWO Bike builds... tricky to ride them both at the same time.
I went last year and it was a great show.

PS. Is 'STOUT' in ref to UWSTOUT???

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on this forum in a long time. No Stout is in reference to my surname. Actually, I went to UW-Plattevile.

I should be there this year too, probably with both the Superhawk and RD. Also, my wife will have a booth for the new Sucker Punch Sallys dealership she is in charge of. They are just getting started; bikes should be arriving this month. Check em out here: http://www.suckerpunchsallyswi.com/

- Stout

561design said:
I'll be out there this year. I don't think the bike will be ready by then though.

hope to have both bikes there- cb200 and CB360 cafe builds. Probably will have a 'for sale' sign on one or both.

rubber-side-down said:
anyone wanna plan a meet up before hand go for a ride ending at Rockerbox?

There are usually always a couple nice rides before the race.
Two I know of:
1)Ducati Milwaukee located in Waukesha has one.
2) Also, there is always a big group that meets at the Harley Davidson museum too. I did that one last year- probably a good 50 bikes were there.

I'm hoping to make it up there this year in what I assume is Stout's old Superhawk.

Hopefully my China trip doesn't run long.

Back
Top Bottom