I'm just going to...

this jacket costs more than double than my bike....lol.
id rather buy a vintage better looking jacket on ebay from some dead biker. 8)

2_DONE_THE_TON said:
this jacket costs more than double than my bike....lol.
id rather buy a vintage better looking jacket on ebay from some dead biker. 8)

it's also made from lamb skin, bottom tier leather

if you wanna spend a shitload of money for something neat go for this one:

http://www.lewisleathers.com/Jackets-Overview.html

it rlly comes from the heart of cafe racing and is handmade,not out together in some sweat shop in taiwan.

2_DONE_THE_TON said:
if you wanna spend a shitload of money for something neat go for this one:

http://www.lewisleathers.com/Jackets-Overview.html

it rlly comes from the heart of cafe racing and is handmade,not out together in some sweat shop in taiwan.

well yeah, I own some of their gloves and boots. the hilarious thing is that pos jacket is 6 times the price of a lewis.

"embellished with metal zips and fastening for that authentic biker-gang look."
I love it.

5000 dollar jackets only make you cool if you ride a harley. 8)
Proven fact

this is my father.he rocks lewis leathers,and yes he rides a harley....500.000 km on the speedo.
buying the burberry jacket is just a waste of money

haters gonna hate

Attachments

• harley.jpg
    harley.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 732
How about the $420 chuck look a likes at the bottom of the page. Would look nice with a $100 t-shirt.

I retract my T-shirt comment....the animal print :eek: t-shirt next to the shoes $277 Holly $sh**

I mentioned my vintage Schott Perfecto and my Vietnam war era G1 jacket on a fashion forum a while back, and someone made fun of me. Said "those aren't real jackets, THIS is (inserts link to a jacket like the one you posted)."

It was my first and last post over there. I'm glad I'm not fashionable, I guess.

Guess I should have looked there before I got the American Dream Apparel jacket for $85 (new) at the Crossville flea market in 2004. I've almost got it broke in, now but I don't have the 'authentic biker-gang' look when riding my GoldWing.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom