CB500T Part out (picture heavy)

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
I recently acquired a 1976 cb500t. The bike was partially taken apart to be restored and then left. Some parts were in buckets wrapped in newspaper which dated 2002, so I figure thats around when it was done (a regular Sherlock Holmes i know) Bike has about 10,6xx on the clock and I found the registration under the seat that said last registered in 1986. I will ship parts for cost plus shipping. I am located near Marion Ohio for local pickup, but I also travel to the Chattanooga TN/ NorthWest GA area every few months. I would be happy to meet up there or in route with parts if that helps anyone out, you would just have to wait until I make a trip. The parts are priced... if you don't like the price shoot me a p.m. and we can talk. (please don't just post on here if you think the parts are to much) I would love for these to go to someone on here to help get their bike on the road, and also help fund getting mine there as well. I can email more pictures of an item if you need. I have posted pictures of most of the parts I have, but if you need something you dont see, just ask me.

Chain Guard $5 free of cracks

Wire harness. everything unplugged not cut, only modification i saw was they put a toggle switch in as a possible battery disconnect i think $10

Electrical box $5

Bar risers with good rubber $10

21 tooth sprocket. looks unused. I would assume drive sprocket but im not sure?? $10

Gasket set. not in original package but never used and not torn $20

Air cleaner/ battery box setup. rubber good, steel covers re painted, battery box will need blasted and painted but not to bad. $25 for the setup

Engine, has been sitting with the heads off and is stuck, the value would be in the cases more than anything. $40 (pending)

The seat is really in great shape, free of tears. the Honda stencil on the back is a faded, but all in all in great shape. The chrome on the passenger strap is peeled pretty bad, but the chrome strip on the seat is great. pan just has minor surface rust but is solid. Comes with hinge, the lock part and storage door still attached to the seat $55

tail light free of cracks with bulb socket $ 10

I'll take the gauge set for $10 and shipping... PM me the Total and PayPal or payment method.

Tune-A-Fish said:
I'll take the gauge set for $10 and shipping... PM me the Total and PayPal or payment method.
P.M. sent thanks!

Tune-A-Fish said:
Gauges Shipped!

Tune-A-Fish said:
Gauge set arrived Friday in good shape, packaged well in the pink table cloth haha!

Good! Thanks for your business. I just moved and all we had was old cloth and purple duck tape to pack it with lol

akasoldats said:
Do you have length and width measurements on the tank?

The tank is right around:
12 3/4" at its widest point
22 1/2" at its longest point
9 1/2" tall from weld seam to top of cap

sorry I measure in inches not metric =P

Back
Top Bottom