CB350 Steampunk Frankenstein Cafe thing called Isabel

You, my man are an artist, and I'm not just talking about the bike. The photo shots, the lighting, everything. worth the wait. You know how to set the stage.

I wasn't going to reply because I don't really have anything to add. But ... I have no words... WOW! The pics were worth the wait. Thank you. I said earlier in this thread that I'm not a big steampunk fan. And probably because most of it is over the top. This bike is beautiful. The pics are beautiful. Congratulations. I have to concur with a previous poster, that you sir are an artist. WOW!

OneWheelDrive said:
Wow dude, truly an epic result. My only critique: stock turn signals?
+1 This crossed my mind as well... I felt guilty mentioning it. But they stopped my eye for sure.
Almost glaringly stock, but there is way too much awesome going on for me to complain. LOL

Thanks all for the kind words, I'm pretty happy with the way she's turned out overall, some things still need changing (yep, naughty stock turn signals) but they will be tinkered with over time, rest assured!

Hi mate, I made them out of an old leather satchel I found at the tip. Pulled it to bits, cut it in half, reshaped them around the latches and glued them all back together. Dead easy. Give it a go, you've got nothing to lose if you find a cheap enough satchel!

Alright thanks. I was planning on making them myself because I wasnt able to find anything that would work.

She's a beaut Noddy! Have to agree the indicators have to be changed.

So, where you heading first, the past or the future? ;)

best machine out there, i wish i could just buy this off you

so did you end up going with the 520 chain? what sprockets and chain length did you go with?

Yep, went the 520 conversion kit from Todd Henning. Same teeth/length as stock. I never really rode it before the build as it was knackered, so I don't know what kind of difference it made, I just wanted a gold chain... bling!

LearnAsIGo! said:
She's a beaut Noddy! Have to agree the indicators have to be changed.

So, where you heading first, the past or the future? ;)

wonder if he fitted a flux capacitor?

Back
Top Bottom