Rock shows in GTA

gribbs

Coast to Coast
Anyone going to see Pearl Jam this friday?? It will be my fifth show and I am pretty stoked. Shitty lawn seats but its all gravy. I wil be there and then checkin out Modest Mouse saturday at the sound academy

Hell yeah man! I was at a cookout last night and they were playing a bunch of rare live pearl jam tracks, about four hours worth. It made me even more excited to get my hands on Backspacer. Vedder and crew are still on top of their game.

Wicked man! Its a real shame that so many people never here those rare tracks, they are most fans favourites. I will never forget the class boner who complained after a show that he didnt get to hear Alive and Jeremy..what a trout.

Do you know of any good place near by where I can tell my crew to meet up? I am comin from oshawa and they are comin from Niagara so we need a place to drink and chill before hand.

The Molson Amphitheater is right along the water...not much there. Although, Parkdale is a quick cab or walk away and parking will be much easier to find for the out of town folks. Cadillac Lounge (1296 Queen Street West) would be my recommendation. HUGE patio, good/cheap food and good atmosphere. It's about a $6 cab ride away...but it'd be a nice walk as well.

Who's coming from NF? I should meet up with ya.

Hey hey quite a bunch of peeps from our highschool will be around, the ones i know forsure are younger by a bit. I like the sounds of this lounge, I will run it by them. Lets meet up ya, we are all on the lawn for the most part.

That mechanic Tony is coming by my place tomorrow, my bike has been out of commision for a few weeks, and i am hoping he can sort it out. Then I need to rebuild my seat, and I should be riding by the weekend.

Is yours done??

Define 'done'. It's running...but not running strong. I just ordered a new tach cable and hopefully I can get my speedo hub replaced this week. I figure that'll help me get a better gauge of what's going on with the thing. It feels like it's running hard...but it's hard to tell without the tach. It sounds totally different since I (Tony) did the top end. My old cam chain was so loud that it hid all the other sounds my machine was making...like a fierce clutch rattle. Apparently the rattle is normal. You'll see it on Friday.

NIce nice sounds like your getting to the bottom of things slowly albeit surely. I am getting spark, but the bike wont start at all, let alone run. I am thinking carbs, but they were cleaned and rebuilt less than 500kms ago so I am stumped.

Check the gas tank. If it's empty, you gotta add more. If it's full, check your petcock. Also make sure that the key is in the 'on' position and your kill switch is not engaged. Beyond this, talk to Tony.

Been to see the Offspring this year and got great seats under face value. My buddy just gave me Kings of Leon tickets for my birthday at the beginning of september :)

Turned out to be bad spark plug wires, ignition was way out, and carb was clogged up. Had a second carb so Tony is doing a full cleaning on it. If I find time I will try and clean the current one myself, but probably wont bother. We just did it less than 500 kms ago, if i didnt do it right then maybe there is no point in trying again. Should be good as new when he comes back and synchs them up

So i am still convincing peeps to hit up that bar you mentioned. You gunna be there forsure?

Back
Top Bottom