Blow me Rogers

Represto said:
Maximum of $25 overage charge. no biggie. resume downloading free movies.

Ummmm
I would never nor would I ever advocate downloading free Movies

Heck
I wouldn't even know where to find them.

Me neither. I upped my cap when I negotiated my last deal with Rogers. I think I have 90GB now. Running the site requires a lot of data transfer - really - that and tons of streaming Youtube, CNN, Hulu, etc. etc. etc...

Oh, and a HUGE +1 to Blow me Rogers, although, I really would rather not have Dead-Ted blow me.

what kind of fuckin crazy internet do you guys have up there?! i just pay a flat 35 dollar fee here in the states....

Only the most expensive cell phone service in the developed world....true fact.....and the high costs come with garbage plans and shitty customer service in most cases :mad:

I switched over the teksavvy DSL service after being with Rogers for 10+ years, all they were able to offer me was a free upgrade to the 90gb service. I declined. Teksavvy is a little bit slower (5 Mb), I'm paying $30/month for 200GB. I've gone over my limit at least 3 times by about 70 GB and I have never been charged overage fees. Their customer service is so much better than Rogers too.

i'm glad i'm not capped but i would love to be paying that little. i'm in the midwest and we have a few options and i chose mediacom a few years back. running 20mb cable, i couldnt tell you the price since its a bundled option but i pay $144 for the webs and like 300 channels & around 20 HD channels (really all i care about is discovery and sports in HD).

Rogers is finally rolling out 20Mb service in downtown Toronto...but it's going for ~$130/month! It'll drop eventually, but that's crazy expensive.

was wonder why you were mad at Mister Rogers till I read the posts.

I'm with rogers and we get hosed compared to you guys south of the border.

Jay

2 Rogers related updates:

- They just unofficially launched their 50Mbps service. You gotta ask for it by name over the phone...and push to get it - BUT - it's available in most 416 areas.

- I got my internet connection hooked up a few weeks ago. The install guy ran the cable through an open window! So, my window was stuck open for 2 weeks until they came and fixed it. Bastards. I'm glad I didn't get burgled.

Crab_Cakes said:
Ummmm
I would never nor would I ever advocate downloading free Movies

Heck
I wouldn't even know where to find them.

Movies, sure. I can see the ethical reasons for not downloading movies. What about TV shows?

warez-bb.org and a rapidshare account!

Back
Top Bottom