Bonneville or bust

lil beast

Manic Fanatic
DTT SUPPORTER
From Toronto to Utah. Mike and his 2007 Triumph Speed Triple and me on my 77 CB750 will be heading out on Friday Aug 7th and plan on reaching the state of Utah by Sunday night or Monday late morn. The longest and most boring stretch will be the I80 so if there are any DTT members that want to tag along and keep us company we would be more than happy to have DTT members join the ride. There will be a blog started via Mikes IPhone but I'm not sure of the details yet. I will post my BB email and phone number before we leave so there will be a way of reaching us on the road :) 2weeks and counting......hahaha what the fuck are we thinking.

Cheers

Keep us updated and take lots of pics. A ride for the ages....check out some quotes about travel online, they always get me psyched before an adventure

saucer said:
shit! it's happening, i wish i was going with you guys, next year for sure,

Hahaha, its comin up quick man....next year??....thats the queer run so looks like youll be doin that one alone hahaha ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with being queer.....if you like that kinda thing.....i dont.....soooooo...yeah :-X

lil beast said:
Hahaha, its comin up quick man....next year??....thats the queer run so looks like youll be doin that one alone hahaha ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with being queer.....if you like that kinda thing.....i dont.....soooooo...yeah :-X

sounds like you now a lot about being a queer,a real expert!

darn i'm missing speed week.. can i give you some money to pick me up something pretty and sound barrier breaking?
thank you :)

lovehertz said:
darn i'm missing speed week.. can i give you some money to pick me up something pretty and sound barrier breaking?
thank you :)

you won't miss much, just see the movie,

Attachments

• bruno2.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 162
Always been a dream of mine to go. My stepdad and i have talked about it for years. Hes a huge gearhead (mostly muscle cars) and his dad held a record there in the early 70s on a honda 175 i think. Ill have to scan some pics of it sometime. Crazy stuff. The plan is to make in 2010, but we'll see. Good luck guys, and make sure to bring home some salt!

Kuyarico said:
Cleveland is on I80. If you end up passing through Cleveland, give me a call. I'll PM you my number.

Hey Kuyarico, looks like we will be crossing via Michigan and wont be going through Ohio. Thanks for the offer though.

You can check out our travels at bonnevilleorbust.blogspot.com

gettin there ;D

Join in on the fun fellas, www.bonnevilleorbust.blogspot.com

;D its gona be fun. Last minute preps are under way.

Bring a slew of extra parts...
- plugs
- jets for the carbs
- tools
- all spare cables
- fuses
- tires..
- handlebars...
- clutch plates
- clutch basket
- carbs
- air filters
- engine

hell... bring a spare bike...and tell mike to bring his "bitch-pad" ... just in case... ;D

Good luck gents... To Boldly Go Where no GTA DDTer Has Gone Before....

Back
Top Bottom