Ouch... Brad Drops his Bobber..

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
[youtube=425,350]sRCK2S-6Vys[/youtube]

what a great lookin bike...

[youtube=425,350]Lul6oXFqeQg&feature=related[/youtube]

rumor has it that he is a member of this board... and he stole DrJ's look... ;D

Awwww..... broke the aircleaner cover. Good thing his support crew was right there. What was he thinking trying to split lanes at slow speed on that beast? What is that, a 6 inch wide front tire? Not exactly a slow-speed (or any speed) handling bike.

I like it though - nice looking bike.

locO leoN said:
rumor has it that he is a member of this board... and he stole DrJ's look... ;D

I thought the rumor was that he IS Dr. J.

That is very humanizing for Brad. He's like us but different... He drops his $50,000 bike at slow speed and people worry about him and help, and take video and pictures, we drop our $500.00 bikes at slow speed and people laugh, and take pictures and or video... and amazingly beautiful women fling their panties at him and sometimes amazingly beautiful women fling their drinks at us. Oh, and he goes to bed with Angelina Jolie every night, and... okay I got nuthin. Brad wins.

Deviant1 said:
That is very humanizing for Brad. He's like us but different... He drops his $50,000 bike at slow speed and people worry about him and help, and take video and pictures, we drop our $500.00 bikes at slow speed and people laugh, and take pictures and or video... and amazingly beautiful women fling their panties at him and sometimes amazingly beautiful women fling their drinks at us. Oh, and he goes to bed with Angelina Jolie every night, and... okay I got nuthin. Brad wins.
HA HA HA HA HA

Mr. Pitt is quite the connoisseur of unusual motorcycles. Part of his collection:

He has at least 4 bikes by Jesse Rooke

article-1222180-06EBE649000005DC-233_468x359.jpg

article-0-06E9E5FD000005DC-310_468x286.jpg

article-1222180-06EBE44E000005DC-445_468x341.jpg

brad-pitt-orange-motorcycle-06.jpg

Ecosse Heretic
article-1222180-06EBE4E4000005DC-204_468x548.jpg

Zero Engineering, the bike he fell off
article-1222180-06EBE747000005DC-286_468x659.jpg

Indian Larry Legacy
brad2_0_0.jpg

Unknown builder
Brad-Pitt-chopper.jpg

Plus he's also has other bikes that were bought off the floor including several Ducatis.

But I don't understand why someone with so much disposable income would wear a cheapo KBC helmet.
Brad+Pitt+Rides+New+Custom+Motorcycle+_MRztVg0jRWl.jpg

The KBC was probably the one closest to the bike he was riding, or he was forced to wear a full face (probably some insurance thing while filming) and it was the only one handy.

Guy's got great taste - can't fault him on any of his choices so far - women or motorcycles.

Tim said:
Guy's got great taste - can't fault him on any of his choices so far - women or motorcycles.

I agree with the exception of the Rooke's, he is just too much of a knob to respect his bikes.

The tires on those Rooke bikes look like ass-completely throws off the rest of the bike. And why couldn't he just pick it up and ride off?

He didn't pick it up and ride off because he's Brad Pitt. There are underlings for that kinda thing ya know! And besides......he sleeps with Angelina.....he's got other things to think about...

Swagger said:
He didn't pick it up and ride off because he's Brad Pitt. There are underlings for that kinda thing ya know! And besides......he sleeps with Angelina.....he's got other things to think about...

So true.

When I first watched him do the slow speed drop I figured he was a little green on a foot clutch. But then again looks like the Indian Larry bike is a foot clutch as well. So who knows. In his defence however, that was a tough situation for a foot clutch.

As far as I know it's a big no-no to cheat traffic like that by driving in-between cars (though I see people do it all the time). That video could make it into the drivers ed. course for why you don't do it.

Deviant1 said:
Yep. Rooke's a big fat douche. I can't even like his bikes it's so bad.

I don't like that dude's designs either. His personality in interviews makes me dislike his bikes even more! :D

What's wrong with KBC helmets? I have one and it is perhaps my favorite lid, even more so than my SHOEI.

biker_reject said:
What's wrong with KBC helmets? I have one and it is perhaps my favorite lid, even more so than my SHOEI.

Nothing, but if I can afford a fleet of Audis, I wouldn't bother driving a Chevy Malibu. Nothing wrong with the Chevy, it's a perfectly good car but an Audi would be so much nicer.

Holiday said:
As far as I know it's a big no-no to cheat traffic like that by driving in-between cars (though I see people do it all the time). That video could make it into the drivers ed. course for why you don't do it.

Lane-splitting/filtering is legal in California, Brad was within his right as a motorcycle rider to do that. But sometimes right isn't always safest.

I was suprised by the KBC helmets too. There's three different ones in those pics, a Fulmer and whoever the 3/4 helmets are.

At least he didn't drop the Indian Larry bike...

Back
Top Bottom