110/80-19 on Front of CB360T

PHeller

Coast to Coast
I'd like to try this because I'm interested in a set of tires that are more of a street-oriented dual sport tire rather than a full-on street tire. Also would like to fill out my front fender as much as possible without rubbing.

I know quite a few people run 100/90-19, which would be a taller tire, but not as wide.

The recommended rim width for a 110 series 19 is 2.5" (WM4) inches. I don't know what your front wheel width is but I'm guessing just from the era it's a 1.85" (WM2) or maybe a 2.15" (WM3). You could probably stuff one on there but whether or not the profile would be right would be questionable.

I'm lacing up aluminum hoops to mount up dual sport tires on my KZ650 (dirt roads are a common riding experience here) & in the front I'm using a HD replacement wheel, 19 x 2.5" I snagged on evil bay for less than $70 shipped new! It was a shot in the dark but the spoke count was right & it laced up great. If you have 40 spoke hubs, chances are likely one would lace up fine to your hub. Plus, you'll end up losing a few pounds in the rotating mass department... Always a good thing.

I've been playing around with lacing wheels a bunch here lately & have massed a decent amount of info. Hit me up if you want any help, I can probably lend a hand.

CB360 has a WM 1 front rim (1.60") but someone here is going to be dumb enough to say its OK with a 120 front

PJ

Back
Top Bottom