Honda Parts!

midnight08

Hey guys. For those of you with Hondas, take a peak at the parts that we currently offer. We will be growing our product line and hope that you all will enjoy what we are making.

All of our parts a precision machined out of high grade 6061 aluminum billet. They then receive a quality anodized finish to provide durability and longevity.

We take great pride in our parts and only offer the best. I look at it this way: I would not want to put anything less than the best on my motorcycle, so why would I want to sell anything less than I would want myself.

Currently we offer:

- Honda Valve tappet covers
- Honda tachometer plugs
- Honda Handlebar clamps
- CB750 Oil Pressure Gauge Adapters

Now for the obligatory pictures that we all love.

Luugo86

I would be happy to fill an order for you. If you would like to purchase a set, check out our website at:

www.JWebsterDesigns.com

Frogman,

Hahaha. I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone mentioned that.

That is a shop project and my personal bike named: Shinobi

1976 CB750F fuel injected. I am still working out some of the kinks. I may end up offering kits in the future. As of right now, it is still all in the development world.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one interested in your injection system stuff. I'll bet that would be great thread.
Your parts are very nice too. I have a little CB550 that will get some love one day.

Canyon,

I have not perfected the system yet. The charging system is definitely getting worked HARD with the addition of all the new components. I will have to put a thread up sometime that details it all.

Back
Top Bottom