I finally picked up my cb350

Screwed and Tattooed

Been Around the Block
Finally got my bike this week , a string of bad luck put it on hold for awhile but not thats all out of the way i can start building this thing
I will be making a thread in the big arse projects section soon . I know theres alot of cb350 guys on here so hopefully i can get some help if anyone has parts bikes laying around i got a list of stuff that i need

so far the bike is missing
coil and spark plug wires
condensor
rectifier
rubber intake boots where the carbs mount
choke linkage for the carbs
shifter and the linkage piece
ignition switch w/key
throttle sleeve

Took a look at the CB350 parts fiche, you didn't specify year, so I checked the K3, I believe they were the most popular - and there wasn't a lot of change between the years. I'll list the pertinent part number even where it's not available anymore to give you an up if you're hitting some of the NOS parts dealers. Prices listed are what comes up for our shop - YMMV depending on the dealer:

Coil - 30500-310-670 or 30500-312-007 - not available
Rectifier - 31700-455-671 - $114.99
Intake boots - 16211-286-040 - $41.79 each
Choke linkage - not sold separately, carb is unavailable
Shift lever - 24701-286-010 - no available
Shift linkage parts are not available, let me know which individual pieces you need and I can come up with the numbers
Ignition switch w/key - 35010-303-003 or 35010-315-017 - $72.99
Throttle sleeve - 95014-51100 - $13.99

Now, anything I'm saying 'not available', that's how it's coming up on the fiche immediately. The rest are SUPPOSEDLY still on the shelf, sometimes it turns out they're not, but your guy at the parts counter can get into HondaNet and check it out immediately. I'm surprised that the ignition key setup is still around, if it is I'd jump on that real fast.

And don't be too shocked as to what's still out there. We finished up Justin's CB450 cafe racer on Tuesday (pictures to follow sometime next week), and I decided to look through the parts stocks to find a battery hold down strap that I could modify to make it work. Turns out I didn't have to. Not only is the original strap still available, but I had six of them in the shelf! With a fair bit of dust on them, of course.

If you are handy, you can install a new rectifier for $5. Check the $50 mod thread for details. I did it on my bike and it works great.

Back
Top Bottom