Free Welding Cart !!! M.Y.O.

I like the ingenuity of building the welding cart out of a shopping cart. Not sure I would have set it "free" to be enslaved as a welding cart, but maybe I would have. Personally I bought the one that Hobart made to work with my MIG.

Too old to be a hipster on this end. But I do know the value of my time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look at garbage and see the possibilities ....time stands still if the clocks not plugged in....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 281
this
DesmoBro said:
.....built not bought......hipster much?
and then this.....im lost your a riddle desmo
DesmoBro said:
I look at garbage and see the possibilities ....time stands still if the clocks not plugged in....
its ok to throw junk away.....how many shock/rotor lamps and some sprocket clocks does 2014 need

I work in a rougher part of town. There are shopping carts literally everywhere.

I will now start "Taylor's Cart Sales and Service" if anyone wants any.

lol

Did it have a store brand or name on it? or was it abandoned with no ID??

I have had these lazy baskets sitting against the paint on my trucks many times coming from the local K-Rogers and I think the store owners have caused many a dent, ding and occasional tail light trashing... So go on Weld Cart makers, Electrical Warehouse person(s) and Homeless Travelers... your entitled to one freebee IMO

RD :eek:

You should see what they look like after you hit them at 60mph with a truck.

I mean if people want to leave them in the middle of a highway then why can't they be turned into welding carts.

Well ...... after all this moral drama on the upcycling of a shopping trolley .... did you finish it or are you still in prison? ;)

Funny... I seen one of those small to heavy baskets today an was thinking hmmmm welder cart that is up where it should be.

This design looks good!!

Attachments

• weld cart.JPG
    weld cart.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 290
Back
Top Bottom