Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

VonYinzer said:
Fact is Kiley... Yinz put up a ton of money to let us idiots have an amazing weekend+ at your place. Fact is, Logan and others recognize this and rightfully, we feel a need to reciprocate. I know you'll argue and say you do it out of love and whatnot, but really its a big ass financial hit every year. The least we can all do is help with that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it doesn't matter what you do with the dough. Just take it. I'll make sure Logans not taking a hit in manufacturing so you're conscience is clear on that.

Take Denise on a spa trip or something. Whatever. Yinz deserve everything you get and than some.
agreed 1000%

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OK everyone. redo your vote. I changed the poll to include the opossum drop design and everyone should have the opportunity to change their votes as well.

Fix said:
A shirt so cool, even I wouldn't take it off.

Oh.. No shirt is impregnable... The correct amount of alcohol can get even the most stubborn of shirts off.

Where's the buy now button... Shut up and take my money! Any of them, all of them!

Fix said:
A shirt so cool, even I wouldn't take it off.

I'm gonna have to go break the printing press after that run. I'll never have another shirt up to those expectations.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
I'm gonna have to go break the printing press after that run. I'll never have another shirt up to those expectations.

Does that mean there will be a going out of business sale after this run?? haha

Do we need to prepay? I am ready to yesterday!!

Back
Top Bottom