1984 Yamaha TR1 from Belfast

dragonman64

1984 Yamaha TR1, it was customized with the following Yamaha cafe racer parts, Motolana cafe racer V20 Seat, Tarozzi clip on bars, Single carb manifold kit, rejetted single carb, Shock, CM380/10 Ram Shox Realm Eng for TR1, all cables re-newed, Benelli motojava 1963 260cc tank Motolana front guard + small rear matt black guard, beaston grips, New disc's, all new hagon springs, new stanchions, head race bearings, headlight & brackets, new pads and shoe’s, new Road rider tyres, Megaphone Silencers, mini housed front & rear lights, new clutch assembly, new switch gear, new gold chain, new battery & horn, Raask rear sets, new long shaft starter motor, new clutch, new gear idler, new hook type starter solenoid, frame adjusted & everything powder coated.

Attachments

• C1.JPG
    C1.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 549
  • C3 (1)3.jpg
    C3 (1)3.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 322
  • C6r.jpg
    C6r.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 397
  • C10 (2).JPG
    C10 (2).JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 473
Nice build Dragonman ....................... how are you liking the RAMSHOX ?

I was the person responsible for developing the Tr1 shock - as I needed one for my own ride !

Cheers Beachcomber, the shock is great, really enjoying it & handy to adjust to raise the rear end to straighten the plate for the Mot.
Ricky

dang, dude. your bike looks great. I bought an 82 xv750 last year on a whim of Hageman fanboyism. I realized pretty quickly that my back wasn't going to put up with those ergonomics, and turned it into a pretty sweet little bobber. I had to sell it to make a payment on my dumb ex wife's house, so she and the kids wouldn't get kicked out. look at that. divorced her, and she's still keeping me from riding!

Back
Top Bottom