Need a title?? Easy Peasy from the Great State of Maine!!

Dudes! Got way behind on all fronts and had to say no for a while. I am finally caught up and can handle some more if you all still need help.

SC did not dispute my paper work.I have been in and out of the doctor's office and hospital since the first of the year.So I haven't been able to get my bike in good enough condition to have it inspected, finialize my paper work, and get my title.

Last time I went in the girl goes, "WOW, you got some bikes!" I had about 50 still in the system.

Thats awesome....well should I PM you? I think I did already....I know your heading out to Ohio so not right away but I guess let me know when your doing another haul

Thanks

Worked great for me, thanks to Scott! My only slight complaint is he can be slow in replying to emails, best to contact him through Metric Motorbike.

LearnAsIGo! said:
Worked great for me, thanks to Scott! My only slight complaint is he can be slow in replying to emails, best to contact him through Metric Motorbike.

What state did you title in?

Guys,

I'm full time in my shop and still work a few nights a week tending bar. Plus I am in production for a full season of the show we doing for air next spring. Oh, AND I do these in my "spare"time. I've been doing these for several years now and have not bailed on anyone and I have a 100% success rate. Cut me some slack if I miss an email or it takes a month to six weeks to get your paperwork back. Most times its a couple weeks and even if it takes a little longer its still faster and in most cases cheaper than going through any other channel.

I'm still glad to be helping guys out, though!

Scott

diesel450 said:
Guys,

I'm full time in my shop and still work a few nights a week tending bar. Plus I am in production for a full season of the show we doing for air next spring. Oh, AND I do these in my "spare"time. I've been doing these for several years now and have not bailed on anyone and I have a 100% success rate. Cut me some slack if I miss an email or it takes a month to six weeks to get your paperwork back. Most times its a couple weeks and even if it takes a little longer its still faster and in most cases cheaper than going through any other channel.

Scott

Thank you for the service you provide.I will be in contact as soon as I can get back to working on my bike so I can get my paper work taken care of.

diesel450 said:
Guys,

Scott

I knew you were busy, but didn't realise you were THAT busy! Well done! What can you tell about this show you're doing!?

http://www.facebook.com/MotoPickers?ref=hl

We intend to be the compliment to Cafe Racer. Not a magazine style show like they are but focusing on my shop and things we are doing plus incorporating each of our back stories and the struggle to make the shop viable. Plus healthy doses of vintage sub culture and lifestyle including vintage racing. Its not a straight up Picking show, Buy, fix, sell but more open ended and comprehensive. The Original title was "Fast with a Past" until the TV people got a hold of it. But it may return to that before all is said and done.

diesel450 said:

We intend to be the compliment to Cafe Racer. Not a magazine style show like they are but focusing on my shop and things we are doing plus incorporating each of our back stories and the struggle to make the shop viable. Plus healthy doses of vintage sub culture and lifestyle including vintage racing. Its not a straight up Picking show, Buy, fix, sell but more open ended and comprehensive. The Original title was "Fast with a Past" until the TV people got a hold of it. But it may return to that before all is said and done.

Scribed and liked.

diesel450 said:

Sounds cool, yeah I said on DTT about Cafe Racer TV, that I'd like to see an offshoot program, like what your describing, sort of like the program Wheeler Dealers (an English show on Velocity Channel) but instead of cars, motorbikes, and instead of restores, turning them into cafes. I look forward to seeing it!

Just watched the teaser, and yes I can dig it! As much as I like the show American Pickers, I think Fast With The Past would be better. Just my two cents! I'll definetely be watching when you get on air.

Back
Top Bottom