Project Lester Tester

lil beast

Manic Fanatic
DTT SUPPORTER
So I picked up a couple of old CB750's for dirt cheep and one of them had a nice set of Lester mags....I had an 81 CB750 I was working on already so I reworked the drive hub, mixed and matched a shit load of parts, cut the tail section, relocated rear shock mounts and used eye to eye shocks because there were more options for colors.

here ya go, Im still not sold on the tank.

Picture064.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Hey thats nice ;D like where ur goin, But the pipes look a little wide ??? almost like floor boards ;)

Another sweet looking bike. Wow, you're going to have some nice rides! Have you check out a 750F tank? I love the pipes, give it a nice old school look to the bike.

lil beast said:
here ya go, Im still not sold on the tank.

Very nice Paul but either use a different tank or modify the stock one. It doesn't work the way it is now. The flat weld seams along the bottom don't do anything for this style of bike.

Knarly... This has tons of potential. I agree though that the tank isn't work'n.. But, it's also hard to tell without knowing what style of seat/saddle your going to run. If it's working in your head, DO IT

what's up,

just like the 550, love it.
will fallow this for sure. love the stance, lets see some more pics man.
any way, cool looking ride.
later.

Swapmeet Louie said:
Knarly... This has tons of potential. I agree though that the tank isn't work'n.. But, it's also hard to tell without knowing what style of seat/saddle your going to run. If it's working in your head, DO IT

+1
I see the right seat tying that tank in. What did you have in mind?

With the tank being very angular, and full of 'sharp' edges and lines, a seat/seatpan/tail that share some of those design cues would tie in what appears to be a very clean, intact tank.

Instead of a classic rounded rump, maybe a more boxy angled tail.

Keep the pipes. They rule.

loudest143

From some angles, that tank looks great! Others... not so great. I think a lighter color would only make it worse. I agree that the seat will make or break the tank, but I also like the fact that the tank look different from most bikes! Whatever the case, it's looking good so far!

Here are some pics from the show.

Ill have to get some better ones once the weather warms up.

cb7502.jpg

cb7501.jpg

awesome,

really like the stance..
any pics with some one on it, just to see the ride position???
love the firestones on it, really beefy.
show looks like it was a hit.. wish i could have gotten there..
are you riding this bike or selling it??????
if so how much do you want for it???????
any way, love it. another awesome ride.
later.

supercafe said:
awesome,

really like the stance..
any pics with some one on it, just to see the ride position???
love the firestones on it, really beefy.
show looks like it was a hit.. wish i could have gotten there..
are you riding this bike or selling it??????
if so how much do you want for it???????
any way, love it. another awesome ride.
later.

Im planning a huge ride with this bike across Canada, down the West coast to LA then back up through Navada/Utah for the end of Speed week and then home ;D

I wouldnt sell a bike unless I know its proven ;)

Ask me after my ride and ill tell you how much im looking for lol

Seating position is great for me but Im 6' tall with ape arms but im sure youll see lots of this bike this summer if your around. This will be my primary ride.

Where are you located Supercafe?

this thing turned out fantastic. I saw photos of this bike at the show and fell in love with it. I never put two and two together to figure out that it was this bike. Really nice job all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom