Speedo and Tach Graphics

A few more designs and pics of recent work...

Attachments

• 0d9010ec.jpg
    0d9010ec.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Tach - John.png
    Tach - John.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Tach.png
    Tach.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Tach - JR.png
    Tach - JR.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,123
Might have to tear into my mini-gauges and get a set made for them.

Just a mockup I made but that was the intention though, yeah. I imagine Lee will want to tweak it a bit or maybe end up with something completely different.

Running without a tachometer but still want to "safely" take her to the top? I can offer custom shift indicators at no additional costs. Gear change locations can be setup and overlaid onto your speedometer.

Attachments

• Speedo.png
    Speedo.png
    58 KB · Views: 1,039
Some more recently completed and in progress work...

Attachments

• work.png
    work.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 300
Quick special. I ended up with some extra decals that went unpaid for, so I'm selling 'em cheap to get rid of them.

I have two of the white speedo images at $5 each and one set of the DTT speedo/tach pairs for $7. These will fit and work on Honda 350s and 360s.

Attachments

• Speedo - White.png
    Speedo - White.png
    60 KB · Views: 769
  • DTT Speedo.png
    DTT Speedo.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 755
  • DTT Tach.png
    DTT Tach.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 879
Hmmm, might have to get a set of these for my GS750 if your still making them. How well do they work with the gauge back lights?

I am still making them. Here are a couple of more recent designs.

They work just as well as stock with the back lights. To make them a bit brighter, I suggest swapping out the stock bulbs for some LED replacements. Painting the inside of the gauge housings in gloss white helps a lot, too.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 946
  • 2.png
    2.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 871
  • 3.png
    3.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 952
The black Smiths one is really slick looking, I will get one soon. New gauge faces, and a clean and clear piece of glass will get the ladies I reckon.

Bringing this topic back..

When you do these decals is it possible to do them on a transparency? I have an idea for a guage I have but it needs to be transparent.

Yes, we can do transparency, but not in combination with white. It's an either/or situation.

Back
Top Bottom