r5 vs rd

Now just to be clear you all know I love all makes and models of motorcycles and that I also prefer Japanese motorcycles over a Harley for quality, design, and performance any day of the week, I have a lot of love for the RD's just like a lot of you here however I personally would not want to try and race a properly built Ironhead with one.

Very well put and teazer is correct they feel faster then they are and brad a harley will most certainly do a burn out without putting up against a pole ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9i-cXlvvlU

3 and some change mins and 2 bikes ,haha with basketball sprockets. stunt riding yep thats a real world test there pretty much the kinda bikes you see out side of a bar. i wonder where they top out in a 1/4 mile, i wonder how many of the earth shaker harleys your talking about are harley powered valve cover to case.... i bet none. i think its funny that you can now get a opitional non harley motor in a new bike. they call it a special edition, how isnt that a slap in the face.my thoughts are that if a tricycle had the aftermarket suport that a harley has,you would see baggie chothes sporten mtv kids riding in circles pulling hole shots with them too. were all intitled to our own out look i think there a forty plus thousand dollar joke. The amount of money after the fact to make them fast well what ever. shouldent a 883cc motor out run any sub 750cc bike out of the box with out ss this and buell that. shouldent THE BIG NEW 17WHATEVER CC after market motor make a ton more hp than a 1300cc busa it dosent. so keep drinking the koolaid that they gave ya at hd black friday sale. where you got your 30% off t shirt that still cost 38 bucks. Are the clothes to sell bikes or the bikes to sell clothes, haha live to ride to sell clothes

I wouldn't normally go anywhere near a Harley, but try as I might I can't get any of my bikes to go in reverse and suck smoke into the back wheel!

Maybe I've been wrong all along.

Crazy

Most of your bikes will run in reverse crazy if you dont kickem like you mean it

Oh, I should have never even mentioned HD! Lol
My steadfast belief, is that a newer one is a waist of $ on a bike that hasn't been updated for 60 years, ats not entirely true they now have electronics made over seas and rubber motor mounts! But my experience with them isn't so much the bikes, but the riders. They are the most arrogant asses, and now that the price tag is pretty much 3x any other production bike (assize from the 883) it just fuels that attitude, it's funny to go to Daytona see all the doctors, lawyers, etc in there billy bad ass chaps and zippered up leather jackets acting bad ass, with there nor rim glasses. When on the road in a pack, they love to clog up the mountain roads and refuse to yield to faster bikes, even going so at as blocking both lanes when you try to pass!

I was adjusting something on my cb on the street in front of my house one day, a neighbor walks by looks down at me and says,"I got a Harley", that's it and keeps walking! Pretty much sums it up.. Any real lover of bikes would have stopped and talked, but I was to be impressed that he spen a better part of his sallery on a bike, did I mention he was walking...

I still things an old kick start hog would be a cool looking cafe! It's just the hd crowd I can't do.

cobraace2 said:
...a harley will most certainly do a burn out without putting up against a pole ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAuPTo2XfJI

Just sayin...

Just the fact that there is alachol involved with everything Harley...

Effing apple and it's intuitive spelling fixers make you sound like a Harley rider :-[

Redbird said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAuPTo2XfJI

Just sayin...
hahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaha when it tips the scales just shy of a 1993 geo storm with a motor that was designed to meet all the challenges of 1955 thats what ya get that fucking guy was a sharp dresser tho the red hu of shame really went well with his s&m leather vest

I agree, but there are HD guys like this out there. This kid lost both of his parents on this bike when they hit a deer with it. He rebuilt it to honor their memory, but rides it like he wants to. The front wheel on this bike cost more than most RD's, but it doesn't really hold him back. Not right or wrong, but I kinda admire his attitude...

Back
Top Bottom