1977 Honda Cb550 Cafe Racer for sale!

sportrucks

Listed it on E-bay again, this time with front brake done and all the finishing touches!! Check it out---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220123003820&rd=1,1

dsc01306zk4.jpg

Yeah.. I saw that on ebay.. WOW..
I love the exhaust.. Where did you find that piece of art?

Thanx for the kind words, I built it myself, I have about 9 old Hondas I am working on, so I build this one to sell to finance some others.

Hey what kind of throttle are you using ?? Is that a 90* metal elbow style cable ?? I need a simple throttle only (no electrics) for my Yamaha...are honda and yamaha cables the same ?? Thanks

It is an aftermarket aluminum one, I got it off E-bay, Hondas are a push/ pull throttle cable system, this one is just a pull type with the stock Honda cable, the chrome 90* is the stock Honda. Tey also have aluminum push/ pull types too. Tommaselli make a nice single pull aluminum one, I use them on all of my bike now. Later Jay

What battery are you running? I need to move my electrics and am looking for a nice small battery that still has a little bit of kick to it.

Up to US$4,100 - nice to see there's a market for these well-done bikes. Makes me feel better about spending all the money I am on mine!

Back
Top Bottom