CB750 parts

zixxerboy

Been Around the Block
I just bought about 3 and 1/2 rough 750 carcasses. The package only came with 2 engines and those I don't want to part with yet. If there's something else you need I might have a spare. Sorry no tanks or side covers either.

Email to
hodgins at porchlight dot ca

Don't bother pm'ing me I rarely check.

Thanks for the post.
DO you have any pics of what you have?
I cant think of anything in particular that I need unless I see it on someone else's bike!!.. LOL..

doesnt the 750 sit lower than a 650? inturn having a shorte kick stand? and if so got spare kick stand?

1) Someone explain posting pics and I'll try

2) Kickstand?? I'll check

3) Centerstand - I gotta think theres a spare.

I'll get back to you

a quick look at the piles shows out of 5 rolling chassis frame combinations I hjave only one center stand and to kick stands. I think I saw another centerstand in the boxes but thats a little more digging. Right now I don't want to remove kick stands because it make the rolling chassis too much of a pain to move around - lean it up or lay it down.

I'm pretty sure there's a copuple of decent seats. More checking required.

locOleoN said:
would you happen to have a cb750f seat?
you have anough seat's young man let other people score metal seat pans for a change poor grimz and my self have fiberglass pans that are to fat for cafeing :-[

Hi there,
I am looking for an "F" swing arm for disc brake....ideally with caliper and master cylinder...any condition. Reardisc would be nice too. I am going to try to put my Henry Abe's on a "K" bike. Let me know.....Steve

pyro139 said:
you have anough seat's young man let other people score metal seat pans for a change poor grimz and my self have fiberglass pans that are to fat for cafeing :-[
;D ;D ;D

Sorry guys - I bot a bike and the net is playing second fiddle to that.

Stuff I have - some I have more than one - all is from roughly 73-76 K models
front fender
rear fender
rear inner fender
tail light assy
coils + HT wires
misc electrical bits
battery box
air box
swing arm
rear drum assy
front caliper + master cyl