possibly selling my 1975 CB550F Supersport

bluayeddvl

ride it like you stole it
if i don't land my next contract within a couple/few weeks, i'll be selling the Honda (and keeping the Norton)

on the bike: little over 8000 orig miles, stock 4-1 exhaust, period Guiliari seat, NOS Candy Sapphire Blue tank, matching & undamaged side covers, very recent carb rebuild (couple weeks ago..oil & filter changed too), 4 x Uni Foam pod filters, 2 x inline fuel filters, new tires last season.

off the bike: stock dk brown seat, original sunrise flake orange tank & covers (all three pcs need a bit of work), another set of orange covers (from a '76), unused 4-2 S&S Pipes, front signals, rear signals, stock airbox, new & unused Dyna s electronic ignition, clymer manual that also includes performance section by yoshima racing, oh yes and a set of 4-4 MAC header pipes that have not arrived yet (will go with the 4-2 S&S system)

open to offers by seriously interested people. i'm not interested in crating this bike, so if it sells, you'll have to come & get it in Ottawa, ON

If Ur gonna sell it, Id put the stock seat back on, and sell the Giuliari on ebay.
The giuliari will probably for for $500usd alone...

Back
Top Bottom