www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Restorations / Re: 68 Ducati 250 SSS minus an S
« Last post by Texasstar on Today at 16:23:47 »
I'm right there with ya on that. I bought an NOS part a few years back. Took it apart and cleaned/lubed everything but it never did get to the point I thought it would work very well. Ended up buying a modern throttle instead. Won't impress the purists but it should work better. Well, should work better if I ever finish the bike. Neither one seems to sit on the shelf any better than the other...
On another note. Concerning the rear shocks...what was the stock length, spring rate, was Ducati the manufacturer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Texasstar on Today at 16:20:05 »
I'm right there with ya on that. I bought an NOS part a few years back. Took it apart and cleaned/lubed everything but it never did get to the point I thought it would work very well. Ended up buying a modern throttle instead. Won't impress the purists but it should work better. Well, should work better if I ever finish the bike. Neither one seems to sit on the shelf any better than the other...

We have 3 of them! Lol! Zeke stripped the little screw that holds the cover so now 2. The irony is the original one still on the original Scrambler bars works great! So I am going to save it if this ever needs to go back to being a Scrambler. Most of the purists I have met all cuss at this throttle.  frustrato!!! Or Italian cruise control!

« Last post by DesmoDog on Today at 16:15:38 »
Not real enthused about the Super Pratic B throttle design.

« Last post by Texasstar on Today at 16:01:09 »
Love these little Ducatiís.  Whatís the miles per boxes of pasta on that guy?

It only had 900 ish

If your serious about selling the black gsxr forks, potentially a picture? Silver tubes? Do you possibly have a used cognito moto gsxr front hub for laced wheels?

Thanks, CQ 

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Hey there! I'll be holding onto the black set for now. I already sold the CM front hub, sorry man! :/
Bump!  ;D

Also have a couple more titled CB550's that I'll be posting FS if anyone is interested before it hits CL.
BUYING / WTB/ISO 74 cb550 cylinder #3 carb
« Last post by bergers on Today at 15:56:19 »
Need only the third carb, the bottom of the carb rotted out and doesn't carry fuel up through the main jet properly. Not sure what years work, maybe up to 76. Let me know if you have one
Electrical / Re: Blinker/Brake light (I know, the pinned post)
« Last post by bergers on Today at 15:50:03 »
I would have thought that, but when I hooked up the light to the bike harness without the box, the indicator filament wouldn't flash while the running light filament was on. Only when the running light filament was off it would flash.
Loungin at da club / Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase
« Last post by Streetfighterkz on Today at 15:47:36 »
How big is that? Got a link by chance???

I didnít measure it but I think I read itís 80mm.  I bought it used off eBay so I donít have a specific link.

Later, Doug
« Last post by innovativems on Today at 15:03:50 »
Love these little Ducatiís.  Whatís the miles per boxes of pasta on that guy?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10