DTT Australia PAtch

I sent you an email as well. Hopefully you get it and I hear back from you. If that doesn't work PM here.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you

Long shot - if this thread has a pulse at all and if there are any patches left, PM would be mega appreciated. <3

Been trying to get one for a while but nobody will answer, I ended up getting a DTT original from Dime City, along with a few others

Rod travels around a bit, also doesn't have his Cafe racer anymore so probable doesn't jump on here that often. Give some time if you've PM'd him.

Cheers
Steve

I'm so sorry guys. I am constantly on the road and overseas so miss a lot of stuff.

I do still have some patches and yes you can get them. I'll go through all the old messages and write down who wanted some. If you don't want them anymore no worries and again I apologise for anyone I dicked around.

My Patches arrived today, can't wait to get one on my jacket ;D Cheers Rod......

Attachments

• DSC_0012 (800x532).jpg
    DSC_0012 (800x532).jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 295
Glad you like them Andy.

Replied to a couple of PMs just then. I am really sorry about being so slack with these. I went ahead and had these made up originally because I couldn't find any.

I have quite a few left as it turns out so just shoot me a new PM here and I will extract the digit and get these out to you.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom