Annual Do The Ton Pac Northwest Meet-up?

Gage Werke Composites

Been Around the Block
What do you guys think? I know Seattle would be great but that's too easy for you guys up there and too tough for the folks down in Southern Oregon. There's a cool little place called McMenamin's Edgfield in Troutdale, OR (Portland) that seems like it would work great. I figured it would be a great middle point for the Seattle and Southern Oregon Folks. Any sugestions? Comments, questions?

It would be a great annual get-to-gether that we could see all our new rides and mods.

McMenamin's is a little stuffy for me, but I'd show. Gotta figure out this new unexplained oil leak thing before I can get my bike there. Ever think of using Kelly's Olympian, The Doug Fir, or the Sandy Hut? Thursday nights there (hut) is bike night and there's usually some vintage stuff there. It's a little rough around the edges though.

To be honest, I don't know many places around P-town so any suggestions would be good. I agree w/ the stuffyness of McMenamins, I was just throwing it out there. I figure any place that serves cold beer would be good. A place w/ an existing bike night would be best as long as there's room for all of us and the rougher the better. Just no outlaw biker gangs though, most of those guys are douchebags.

So the oil leak didn't turn out to be the chain oiler huh?

haven't had a chance to pull it apart yet. Life gets in the way a little bit and I'm trying to move (to a place with a shop, YAY). The leak itself stopped, but I haven't started it since, so it's only happening when things are moving.

I know SausageMahoney and myself would be down to meet up. Mc Men's is good for me as most of those other bars mean riding downtown and shitty parking...

I say any time once the weather in getting consistently good is good for me. Just keep me posted guys.

My vote is Kelly's Olypian, but also my bike is in pieces so i don't really feel like my vote counts. it does give me a reason to hurry up and finish the bike.

Gage Werke Composites said:
What do you guys think? I know Seattle would be great but that's too easy for you guys up there and too tough for the folks down in Southern Oregon. There's a cool little place called McMenamin's Edgfield in Troutdale, OR (Portland) that seems like it would work great. I figured it would be a great middle point for the Seattle and Southern Oregon Folks. Any sugestions? Comments, questions?

It would be a great annual get-to-gether that we could see all our new rides and mods.

How many are here in southern Oregon? I'm in Myrtle Creek, just south of Roseburg.

BluesBiker said:
How many are here in southern Oregon? I'm in Myrtle Creek, just south of Roseburg.

Brookings, not too far down the road from you. Don't know if my newly acquired cb200 will be ready for a trip to pdx, but its possible...

is this still going on??? im a new memeber and fairly new to the scene but live in eastern or, so whats up fellas? we got something going on in 12?probly 2 late for 2011

I don't know if it ever happened at all, actually. The Norpac board is and has been fairly dead for quite some time.

A bunch of us in and around Portland get together pretty often, and I hung out with a few Seattle area members when I went up there for the Isle of Vashon TT. Where are you at ?

Im a little under 2.5 hours from Portland in Hermiston. so just a quick trip, new to the scene and looking to see where people are at, because in my area here there are none

And how do i become a member? even if there isnt much action it would be cool to have some representation over here

I just meant DTT members, of which you're already a part of. If you're on Facebook you can go Here. There are a few DTT members in the group.

I know there is at least one guy in spokane, so you wouldn't be the furthest out.

Back
Top Bottom