www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: CB360's-from build to blog - 2013, MDS (Mo Dumb Shit)  (Read 237187 times)

Offline mitch360

Re: CB360's-from build to blog - 2013, MDS (Mo Dumb Shit)
« Reply #915 on: May 11, 2017, 06:38:28 »
hey guys, just wondering if there are any more speedo eliminators floating around. or where to find one

Offline 3DogNate

• "You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda"
« Reply #916 on: May 11, 2017, 17:32:45 »
hey guys, just wondering if there are any more speedo eliminators floating around. or where to find one

@crazypj is where I got mine. Don't know if he's still turning them in his spare time or not. if you can get the critical dimensions and make a sketch... a local machine shop (job shop) should be able to turn you one pretty quick. I'll add that you can also just cap off the speedo drive also and just turn the cable attachment part up behind the fork leg.. barely noticeable without looking for it...

Offline crazypj

• Split personality, I fake being smart
« Reply #917 on: May 12, 2017, 17:00:22 »
I still have material to make them but I'm 'playing catch up' due to events last year (getting more serious, have to be in court as witness for 2 weeks from next Monday)
I have 4 sets of 360 carbs to do and a set of CB350 on the way plus cylinder head for someone due this month
As 'everyone' is aware (at least I hope so) I do all this stuff as a hobby so charge way less than a dealership or 'shadetree'/backstreet shop. Things are coming along but I'm not treating them as a full time job (see post on Texasstar's 'Zoid/200' thread)
'you can take my word for it or argue until you find out I'm right'
I gave my girlfriend an orgasm the other night, but, she spat it back at me
 Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry
 It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it  (Terry Pratchett)
CB360's,  http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=11736.0
XS650,  http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=11922.0