So-Cal riders

XDiv_marc said:
New member from LA (woodland hills/san fernando valley) i bought a cb350f a few months ago. Hope to go on some rides and meet you guys soon

Woodland Hills... Mulholland is your back yard, you lucky bastard. Isn't Socal great? A 5:30 a.m. today, I rode to work in my summer jacket today....

Kinda last minute, but should be bitchen

attachment.php

ApriliaBill said:
Woodland Hills... Mulholland is your back yard, you lucky bastard. Isn't Socal great? A 5:30 a.m. today, I rode to work in my summer jacket today....

Yeah haha I used to go on drives with my car a few other friends all the time on mulholland and now that I got my bike I can't wait to tackle them on it. Lucky, how often do you ride on mulholland?

XDiv_marc said:
Yeah haha I used to go on drives with my car a few other friends all the time on mulholland and now that I got my bike I can't wait to tackle them on it. Lucky, how often do you ride on mulholland?

Usually my kid and I are up there early for breakfast on Sunday's. I head home early, but the kid and his buddies usually make a day if it. At my age, I've been on every inch and side road. I still like to ride, but usually have to head home to take care of priorities. Luckily I ride almost every day. This is riders paradise....

SkinnyJim said:
Kinda last minute, but should be bitchen

attachment.php

CRAP...This was totally in my backyard! How did I not know about this? I used to see Russel Scott at the old 60/60 club in the 90's. Good times!

A friend told me the paladins were playing but being under the weather, I didn't last till 9pm when the played. Still, the Eliminators killed it and the cars were bitchen

Hello everyone. First poster, figured I'd see if there are any San Diegans up in here. Just got my first bike, not exactly the ideal Cafe platform but I'm stoked as hell to have a bike. I'm sure I have a billion stupid questions and will be sure to embarrass myself regularly with said questions, but am eager to learn as much as I can and hopefully meet up with some local fellows and clock some miles. Cheers.

Yeah, totally into that. I'm just stoked to have a bike to blast around town on. Wish there were some local rides that didn't have too much traffic, but what are you gonna do?

Oh hell yeah. Once the weather gets a little nicer (lol?) I'm doing some PCH rides for sure. La Jolla to Oceanside is gonna be fun, minus all those damn lights.

hey folks.... If you havent been to the DOFFO winery in temecula, the place is awesome. It's a winery nestled in Temecula, but also somewhat of a motorcycle museum. if you havent been yet....go....plus...there's a vintage bike meet next weekend.

Attachments

• vintage bike meet.jpg
    vintage bike meet.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 385
Back
Top Bottom