Milton?

Donzon

Back at the Paris rally I seem to recall seeing a flyer posted regarding a swap meet at the Agricultural museum in Milton.

Can't find any info, maybe it was an old poster?? Anybody know?

Don

Donzon said:
Back at the Paris rally I seem to recall seeing a flyer posted regarding a swap meet at the Agricultural museum in Milton.

Can't find any info, maybe it was an old poster?? Anybody know?

Don

That will be during the second week of October..
Dont worry, someone will post it on the forum!!

locOleoN said:
That will be during the second week of October..
Dont worry, someone will post it on the forum!!
It'll be a nice fall colour ride, hopefully! oh wait, must bring cage just in case lots of goodies are found!

butterflymethane said:
It'll be a nice fall colour ride, hopefully! oh wait, must bring cage just in case lots of goodies are found!

Fall ride??!!.. Darleney, I havent seen you on a bike all year.. Im not even sure if you have you R6 anymore...LOL ;D
Is everything all set for your Sunday am trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake?

I saw September 30 posted by the CVMG admin on their site (Questions / Answers Forum) today. It was great last year, this year I'll want to take a trailer.

If all goes well I'll ride the 650 out :) Won't need/want/be able to afford any new parts by then, and if I can, someone I'm sure will haul them home for me :D

butterflymethane said:
i got this right methane volunteering to drive a cage and haul our goodies so rest of ud can ride out? ;D

pyro139 said:
i got this right methane volunteering to drive a cage and haul our goodies so rest of ud can ride out? ;D
Sure I'll cage it for you fellas, so long as you have the cage and the trailer! I'm a fairweather rider. I'm delicate, like a butterfly, so anything that dips below 20C is way too cold for me! I don't have electric gear. I'm totally old skool...riding my vintage R6! ;)

hawkgurl said:
LOL thats funny Dar, I didn't know R6's were sooo vintage!
matters whitch year it it?
if she has a 1936 r6 like this one then it's definetly vintage
btw 1936 bmw r6 was first motorcycle with a foot shifter instead of suicide shift
r6.jpg

ok ... I just saw this post on craigslist:

MILTON Heritage Park ....Sept 30....10 AM

Wild boars couldn't keep me from Milton. I'm selling everything I own to bankroll the trip :D

I'd love to ride there (persuming the weather holds up) if someone could haul stuff back. Otherwise I'm in my car (which by coincidence is also a BMW)

Like I said earlier, if it's nice, I'll ride, but if it's cool, I'll drive and am willing to bring stuff back for the people who rode. However, I am not willing to deliver it to everyone's home, so we'll have to coordinate a mutual drop off/exchange spot later on, like at the next timmy's meet or something.

so what we doing sunday? i'll probaly have meet you all there cause i'll be on the 50cc unless can get a miricle this week, i definetly going try find a round style master and some decent manual slide carbs.

heres some info

directionalmap.gif

CVMG Golden Horseshoe Section Swap Meet

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Purdon Memorial Swap Meet, Country Heritage Park, Milton, ON.
General Admission $5 per person. Vendors: Outside spots $5 general admission; Inside barn 10X10 booth - $10 + general admission.
To reserve: Frank Nickel 905-854-5666 or Email: fnickel@sympatico.ca

or go here and click on 'directions'
http://www.countryheritagepark.com/

Back
Top Bottom