Milton?

Duncan you going?
I may be riding out with a group from the Sunday morning CVMG meet, starting from Stouffville Rd and Woodbine.

I'll be there. Probibly early too. I'm helping my friend rebuild his Triumph Bonnie Chopper ... and boy does he need parts.

Any ideas what time everyone will be there?

well...my family obligation for the day got nixed, so as long as i can stay awake after nuit blanche, i'll be there. for those of you who don't know me on the board, i'll be wearing a dtt shirt and hauling a camera. and i'll probably have a few misfits in tow hauling my gear. :D :D

I'll be first in line like last year. Maybe I'll find another $10 set of Tommaselli clipons ;)

those that don't knoiw me i'll be shaved head, cafe style jacket harley style vest riding a scooter
with huge port dover skull and cross bones patch on back :D

Im not going this year...Im gonna go cut the grass that day...(getting a hair cut)

locOleoN said:
Im not going this year...Im gonna go cut the grass that day...(getting a hair cut)

let me cut your hair at the milton meet Loco. I promise I'll do a really good job....by sheep shearing standards!!! ;)

you seriously not going?

butterflymethane said:
let me cut your hair at the milton meet Loco. I promise I'll do a really good job....by sheep shearing standards!!! ;)

you seriously not going?
Tee heeeheee.. .. I'll only go if you bring me short-bread... If not... I"ll just stay and water the grass...

butterflymethane said:

you seriously not going?
we can sell tickets to it ;D

bluemetaldog said:
well... so as long as i can stay awake after nuit blanche, i'll be there. ..

i think you need one of these, a genUine cafe racer alarm clock! ;D

rob, if the weather holds out, i'll be there between 9 and 10. then on to ancaster, and back to toronto. i can run a little later if thats better for you. i'd like to be back in toronto by noon or oneish.

does anybody know of good resturants or breakfast places around the area?
thinking of riding out there early doing breakfast and then going to the meet.

i'll be there by 2 after my boy's big 4th birthday party, i'm already in trouble for leaving,cut the cake as people show up, pre smash the pinata, sing the song thing, then out,

hawkgurl said:
does anybody know of good resturants or breakfast places around the area?
thinking of riding out there early doing breakfast and then going to the meet.

Not sure of breakfast type spots in the area - great greasy spoon in Georgetown, but too far out of the way.

forget breaky... Darleney is bringing all of us her home made Shortbread cookies!!...

So sadly I don't think I can make it. :( Too much other stuff going on that day. It's a crazy busy week. If any of you see some 33-34mm Tommaselli clip ons there for a decent price ($75 and below), I'd make it worth your while to pick them up for me. I really wish I could make it, but I don't think I'll get a chance to get away.

Rudy

OK .. i just confirmed with a friend from Guelph I'm helping rebuild his '68 Bonnie Chopper ... We'll be ther at around 9am. I'll be the asian guy with the black leather and patches. Since Loco won't be there I'll be easier to spot

Scarcat said:
OK .. i just confirmed with a friend from Guelph I'm helping rebuild his '68 Bonnie Chopper ... We'll be ther at around 9am. I'll be the asian guy with the black leather and patches. Since Loco won't be there I'll be easier to spot
and i'll be the guy trying to hot wire a sweet ass 1972 r60/5, also since noel wont be there i'll be easyer to spot :D

Rob, if the weather holds out, i'll be there between 9 and 10. then on to ancaster, and back to toronto. i can run a little later if thats better for you.

Not sure what time I'll be there. I'll be meeting others. I don't think it will be that early.
Duncan, will you be riding a bike?

I'll PM you my cell #.
Rob.

If I go, I"ll be in cognito... under a hat, sunglasses, fake mustache and beard so that I wont be easily recognized...

Back
Top Bottom