"Carp Town" 350

rebellion ind

Well I figured it is about time to start a post on my 350 since I will be slowly working on her this winter and spring. It is a 1972 cb350 with about 5500 miles on it that I purchased late last summer.

The first picture is when I bought it
The second picture is a temporary seat cover I made just to ride without having water pour in the original cover's split seam.
The third picture is how she currently sits.

So far, the original tires were replaced with Bridgestone Spitfires, I put the blinkers back on, and the wheel bearing were replaced front and rear.

Using Woody's1981 photos as a clean start I have worked up some photoshop samples of my color scheme options. The paint I have selected is an Almond pearl and Metallic black (looks Charcoal though), I will probably follow in Woody's example and do the fenders in black as my chrome is a little scaley. Really hope you don't mind that I have used your pics Woody, it is easier to start with nice clean photos of a great bike than the pics of what I have right now.

Looks good! I think I'd pick option #1 without the 350 badges. - Stout

This weekends progress:
-Changed the oil
-Drained the fuel from the tank and float bowls
-Pulled the tank and fuel lines
-Pulled the rear fender, tailight, and turn signals

Attachments

• d 017.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 296
Seat is done

Attachments

• Seat Front.jpg
    Seat Front.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 280
Getting closer to being done, still need to paint my gauges, wire the tailight and turn signals, cut and buff the tank, and run new fuel lines, but it is finally getting there.

Back
Top Bottom