Rice-o-rama/ swap meet in Mass.

Hi folks, this meet is put on by my brother and I and our buddy. Last year was the first one and we had a great turnout. Not a lot of cafe bikes though, I hope we get more this year. We'll have more stuff- games -events like a slow race, a burnout board etc.. more vendors, a bigger place. The collectors made a good showing last year there were tons of originals and restored bikes. Let's see if the cafe guys can make a good showing this year. 8) Hope to see you there, and we'll do our best to make sure you have a blast. Brother Scum and crew.

Scum, well you are responsible for that really good show. I must say went up for the all IOMC club show that was down the road but I heard about your show last minute. I figured we would walk through and see a few bikes and leave. I must say it was very good. Like you mentioned the venue was a little small but I guess you never know who or how many. Let me ask you since I did not ask while I was there.
The parking for bikes outside the building was that show bikes or just park and let people see kind of parking? I really don't want to put the old girl in the show but It's always nice to park and gander at what other people do.

Mortikan

That chilli was great.

Glad you had a good time. Hope you come this year.
That parking outside the pavillion started out as just bike parking, but the show spilled out of the pavillion and we started putting the show bikes there. The new place has a big parking area for bikes, right up near the show.
i'll tell voodoo man you liked the chili. 8)

About a month or so to go, looking good, hope to see some of you folks there. 8)

as long as voodoo gets his chilli cooking now we should be in good shape scum

Cheers Mortikan

JUST A REMINDER THE RICE-O-RAMA SHOW IS THIS WEEKEND.
Also if you are going to be in the area try to check out the italian motorcycle owners club North East Meet. Very highly reccomend I have been the last 4 years running and great show with several hundred bikes all italian makes represented.

hope to see everyone come out and support great shows in the North East.

Mortikan

yo yo, I'll be there. My bike isn't running though....I'll be driving to bring back all the goodies cataclism and I pick up...

yeah, technically it runs fantastic, but the tank is still poop. maybe I'll patch it up and ride it anyways.

Thanks to all you folks who came out who came to the meet. We all had a great time and saw some really cool bikes. Good times.

I was there for an hour or two but had to take off. I saw your cx in person that it was pretty rad. The show was awesome and had a ton of kickass stuff, I was pleasantly surprised!

Back
Top Bottom