Post a pic of your latest purchase

I've been skinny all my life; even though I'm up near my all-time high at 143#, my butt bones DO NOT like sitting on hard things, I've got no "personal padding".

Corbin seats are without a doubt some of the best-LOOKING seats ever made, especially the Norton Commando seat...

311891629.jpg

surffly said:
Basket case H2 is in route to me.
Gotta love the "astro" generation marketing lingo.

Gotta be mighty careful to creep up the learning curve with that silly on/off switch on the right hand twist grip...

grandpaul said:
Gotta love the "astro" generation marketing lingo.

Gotta be mighty careful to creep up the learning curve with that silly on/off switch on the right hand twist grip...

Never been much of a two stroke guy.
Going to access the bike/project and see what makes sense.

Probably plan to use it as leverage for a trade that is more useful for myself.

irk miller said:
Did you convert the rear end to disc, or do you still have drums?
I'm still running the OEM drums with no complaints. I'd really like to upgrade to rear discs for the "cool factor", but for what I use the truck for, it's hard to justify that cost. Although, if your handy enough, you can piece together your own "kit" and knock the price down,

However, now I'm considering "Drilling and Slotting" the drums. Just to give the post whores a reason to live ;) :p

surffly said:

Maybe this bike will convert you.

surffly said:

Well they are worth a small fortune anymore. It'll at least get you a great trade. I would love to have one but out of my budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surffly said:
Perfect ones are worth big bucks.
And building a perfect bike costs big bucks.

Even rust buckets are going for what I consider big bucks these days. $2K+ for a pile of rust that's going to cost you $10K+ to build a $12K bike.

Redbird said:
I'm still running the OEM drums with no complaints. I'd really like to upgrade to rear discs for the "cool factor", but for what I use the truck for, it's hard to justify that cost. Although, if your handy enough, you can piece together your own "kit" and knock the price down,

However, now I'm considering "Drilling and Slotting" the drums. Just to give the post whores a reason to live ;) :p

POST WHORE! Really? Lol

I just got 4 of these: to go on the D Max along with fresh hubs and CV's... they were half the cost of GM and have a good rating from the user com and my brake setup for trailers is good so just to stop the truck it's plenty of surface

Zink so no cosmoline to clean off

935dc23c50bb18f2f2ba89d8dc58bf6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

The girlfriend makes custom jewelry. She has talked me in to turning some rings for her. Picked up a stick of damascus to make some from.

20170406_101801_zpslwn89c5o.jpg

J-Rod10 said:
The girlfriend makes custom jewelry. She has talked me in to turning some rings for her. Picked up a stick of damascus to make some from.

20170406_101801_zpslwn89c5o.jpg
Will that leave green on skin?

Tifun said:
Will that leave green on skin?

Nope. Not with heat treat and a stainless insert. Want to play with the cheaper stuff a bit, see how the pattern turns out after going on the lathe before I pick up a $1,400 foot of titanium damascus.

Back
Top Bottom