Post a pic of your latest purchase

gilbert.jpg

Mr Carver says call Racetech. Mr Carver is a Free Mason. Call Racetech.

jag767 said:
Where the hell did you find that???

wherever you found that, put it back before every bike you own becomes infected, the viruses those things carry can even incapacitate a Honda

however should you insist on carrying on be aware that small capacity Honda forks can be made to fit very easily, I have Cb250RS forks in mine with an XR250 wheel.
it basically involved using a dremel to open out the headstem bearing holes (a very very small amount) to take the Honda bearing cups, from memory the headstem length was right straight off
and lets face it, it can't be any worse than the shit BSA shoved in there

This managed to climb into the back of my truck and come home with me. '73 Chaparral 80cc, not real pretty, but not terrible either. turns over, has compression, and will shift. Probably will run w/ some small effort. Tank is very decent and so far it appears that the only needed part is the rear fender.

1232-220417192929.jpeg

ridesolo said:
This managed to climb into the back of my truck and come home with me. '73 Chaparral 80cc, not real pretty, but not terrible either. turns over, has compression, and will shift. Probably will run w/ some small effort. Tank is very decent and so far it appears that the only needed part is the rear fender.

1232-220417192929.jpeg

That's a very cool little bike man

ridesolo said:

1232-220417192929.jpeg
I diggit man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

These came to me this morning, delivered. Kz650 parts bike and a more complete titled kz 550 ltd. The guy was actually on his way to the scrap yard with them, so I saved them and did my good deed for the day.

e8b4833a068f10087596826358197f73.jpg
0a787c338b127bfa0c1a7387464f70d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom