A Few Pics

ayrheadracer

smokingtm6.jpg

talent.jpg

those are priceless. Hope you don't mind, but I have set the GOALS one as my background on my laptop. Given the progress of our current software application, I am hoping to motivate my partners with this one. ::)

LOL... motivating...LOL.. I also put some of those pics as my wallpaper and screen saver!!.. LOL
Great POSTS!!

Hey Richard, I found a great site that lets you create your own.

Picture is from the Mosport Vintage weekend
poster21682440.jpg

I love motivational posters ;D

poster35073394.jpg

The funny thing about that last one are the two dudes on the other side. Who decided to leave them in the picture?

I can't believe anybody noticed the 2 guys in the background. since I'm currently at the office, I buzzed passed that shot before someone looked over my shoulder, but then went back just to look for the guys. ;D p.s. I run the crash truck for MCRA out of St. Louis,MO, so I see alot of those other shots up close, sometimes a little too close. :eek:

karen said:
I can't believe anybody noticed the 2 guys in the background. since I'm currently at the office, I buzzed passed that shot before someone looked over my shoulder, but then went back just to look for the guys. ;D p.s. I run the crash truck for MCRA out of St. Louis,MO, so I see alot of those other shots up close, sometimes a little too close. :eek:

LOL.. Which one in that last picture is you Karen?? ;D

I wish..... you don't see many girls built like that working corners or running the crash truck in any sport. if there were, we'd probably have more crashes than we could handle. we'd have to hide them behind the hay bales.

Now that's what I'm talking about.
The Triumph one is perfect, mind if I pass it along to some of my buddies

Jim said:
Now that's what I'm talking about.
The Triumph one is perfect, mind if I pass it along to some of my buddies

Why not send your buddies a link?

that's what I meant. I have an acquaintance in a provincial police force who would probably appreciate the one on OPINIONS. Mind if I use your name Noel ;D

Back
Top Bottom