"Wolfgang Oil Mixer" Pictures in Jacksonville, FL

BikerBabe84

904Cafe hosted a "Wolfgang Oil Mixer" on August 6. It was a very cool time, lots and lots of people came out to support and show off their toys. The weather was hot, but it is Florida in August. We had FREE Beer, food, and live music. :D

We met Jason from Dime City Cycles. He is a cool guy. He said their finishing up their shop and are very busy. They have a bike their trying to finish by Monday, and he only drove up for the event. They had some of their bikes on display as well.

IMG_1531-1.jpg

IMG_1534-1.jpg

IMG_1537-1.jpg

IMG_1538-1.jpg

IMG_1555-1.jpg

IMG_1541-1.jpg

IMG_1547-1.jpg

IMG_1553-1.jpg

IMG_1557-1.jpg

IMG_1559-1.jpg

IMG_1560-1.jpg

IMG_1565-1.jpg

IMG_1566-2.jpg

Thats not even all the pics. It was pretty cool. A ton of cool people there. People I didn't even know existed in this town. They basically had this part of the street shut down. there was cars all up and down the street. Wasn't as many bikes as I would have liked to have seen. The dime city bikes are awesome bikes, very nice details. We had a good time, we had to stay up all nite so by the time we left we were tired. I ll try to get some more pics up later.

Yes it is. Justin is very cool people not much unlike the rest of the crew that I have met up at Troys. The bikes are amazing his Honda the bobber is just as cool as either of the cafes that he had brought up to display. I was glad to make it out there if only to meet justin and 904cafe. Cant wait till Barber

That CB450 is really nice.

Great:
Seat shape
Rear frame shapes
Pipes
Color scheme
Tidy front end

Crappy:
Beaten in tank - why oh why do people keep doing that?

Its called knee dents. lots of cafe racers have knee dents. They are put into the tank to allow you to press your knees into the side of the tank. If you ride like me you would use them every time you corner.

Thank you so much for posting these pics. That bike with the knee dents I believe is Herm's bike. There is a build thread around here somewhere. I remember the homemade rear sets was a huge inspiration for many of us. Testament that the boys at Dimecity turning out some sick stuff indeed.

I'd love to see more photos of the bike in the back of the Ford p/u.

Actually thats just the shop bike the other honda cafe they had there was Herms. Yeah we didn't get anymore pics of that bike Troy. It was pretty cool. Did you see the pic of the turbo i thought I had gotten a pic of the car but it was in a BMW wagon. that thing was huge.

thompsonmx100 said:
Actually thats just the shop bike the other honda cafe they had there was Herms. Yeah we didn't get anymore pics of that bike Troy. It was pretty cool. Did you see the pic of the turbo i thought I had gotten a pic of the car but it was in a BMW wagon. that thing was huge.

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in here...

The event was a blast! It was so much fun hanging with a few of you Jax-locals who came out. Curtis (the owner of Wolfgang) is a super cool guy and plans on doing more of these. I strongly suggest anyone within 45 mins head over for the next one. I know we will!

Just a couple corrections though.....my name is Jason, not Justin. Not sure where that came from Thompson?? Just wanted to clarify that.

As for "The Manx CB450" in the aforementioned posts, that is in-fact Herms' bike. It's actually the second CB450 he built. It's not a "shop bike." It does though serve as the example of future bikes we would build of that style. Same as the Classic Cafe and Sixty Five Bobber.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were looking at. Hope to see you guys at the next one!

Jason

Aetsh said:
Right on! Makes me wanna start beating on my tank!
Most tanks have a dent in one side or the other anyway ::)
Might as well make it look cool 8)

Back
Top Bottom