DTT Cincy Meets & Events

casanewt

Thought I would start a thread to post all the area meets & events. If you reply to this post or set it to NOTIFY, you will be emailed if an event gets posted.

The Comet in Northside has a bike night every Tuesday

Quaker Steak & Lube bike nights usually start up in April I believe. We have the locations in Milford (Wed. night bike night) and the location in Colerain (Thurs. night bike night)

casanewt said:
The Comet in Northside has a bike night every Tuesday

Quaker Steak & Lube bike nights usually start up in April I believe. We have the locations in Milford (Wed. night bike night) and the location in Colerain (Thurs. night bike night)
I went to one of the Milford bike nights last summer and it was all Harleys. One or two cafe style bikes and three british bikes. Mine was the only Honda. Bleh

kioskguy said:
I went to one of the Milford bike nights last summer and it was all Harleys. One or two cafe style bikes and three british bikes. Mine was the only Honda. Bleh

I gotta agree with you there, but the bike night question came up and those are some of the biggest in the area. Comet Bike Night is the one I would love to build up with the cafe/vintage crowd, or maybe even start our own. If we get a decent sized group going, we could just meet up at any bike night. The reality of the QS&L gatherings is that out of 1000 bikes, there maybe about 10 that interest me. But those are the riders that need to find out about Do The Ton and the elusive vintage/cafe riders in this area.

I agree. I think we should either get behind the established Comet bike night or create our own. I've considered creating one in the past and am glad to hear others thinking along the same line. This may be getting off-topic for this Forum topic. Perhaps we start a separate thread?

The Q S& L on the west side has its share of Harleys, but it also has a lot of sport bikes. So much so, that the cops have started hanging out and writing tickets as a regular thing. I've taken my cafe a few times. Normally, I can''t get in the lot without someone stopping to compliment my bike. Then by the time I stop, there is usually a small crowd wondering what it is. Of course, I am not running turn signals, and I have my license plate smashed under the fender in front of the rear tire, so I'm asking for a ticket at some point.

Sure is quiet around here after a fairly mild weekend. Somebody had to have got out on two wheels like I did.

IMG00294.jpg

IMG00296.jpg

wanted to get out but went to work sat. and sun. to pay for the new tig welder i just got.won't be long and we will all be out rasing hell !

Greg-I rode about 80 miles; roundbottom to Lunken Airport, up Beechmont, down Sutton to 4 mile, to Kellogg, out Rt52 along the swollen river , through depressed new Richmod, up 131 (?) past Steve Schuler's "Ponderosa"; out to 125, across into Owensville, rt at Sunoco and down and up through the new "sweeper" onto 48 , then home to Loveland...I texted lenny about this 1st March Saturday of 2011-no response yet...I'll post his aswer. thanks for this site; i just don't want to do Facebook.

Attachments

• bikes 006.jpg
    bikes 006.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 297
Back
Top Bottom